A Spring Tale

20 hours ago, NorfolkNog said:

Ha ha, she sits all day and files her nails and twizzles her hair 

You know when something happens and you end up in the Divorce Court? This is probably one of those times. I'm sure that Grace doesn't "sit all day and files her nails and twizzle her hair " and neither do I.  Will be having stern words with my current (at the moment) better half...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Delilah said:

You know when something happens and you end up in the Divorce Court? This is probably one of those times. I'm sure that Grace doesn't "sit all day and files her nails and twizzle her hair " and neither do I.  Will be having stern words with my current (at the moment) better half...

As you should Mrs Nog. Give him hell (Sorry Mr Nog bit I am cowering hoping this blows over soon) :default_biggrin:

I would never talk about my hard working Grace like that, she only files her nails and fiddles with her hair for me, don't you beautiful... :default_smiley-angelic002:

14 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Oh, whilst I have a mo it's, here you go Mr and Mrs Nog, let's see if I can give you a hard one...

Ha!! Number 2 is the Ram

Having a think about the others.........:default_icon_e_biggrin:

Meanwhile Mrs Nog...............:default_icon_kiss:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Ha!! Number 2 is the Ram

It certainly it is. And don't get me started on inappropriate timing of loss of mobile internet in there :default_rolleyes:

Having a think about the others.........:default_icon_e_biggrin:

I'm gonna stump ya :default_eusa_dance:

Meanwhile Mrs Nog...............:default_icon_kiss:

:default_rofl: oh Mr Nog, don't bow down to the weaker sex, they are ***** cats :default_smiley-angelic002:

22 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Number 3 is the Lion at Thurne (good one JF) 

Me and Mrs Nog got our thinking caps on for number 1.............

It sure is, I did promise I was going to check out the refurbishment :default_biggrin:

:default_trophy:

7 minutes ago, Delilah said:

I hope that you were saying pussycats?

Of course I was Mrs Nog. :default_smile:

Now not that I have been experimenting with these words or anything but let's just say I was referring to a lady, i can't say ***** and yet I can easily say for example another slang word beginning with f. It doesn't make sense

21 minutes ago, Bound2Please said:

Think it begins with a B  and ends with an S ?????

Can only think of 3 that match that criteria Charlie and I thought 2 were closed, but I'm probably wrong. 

Me and Mrs Nog are closeted in a darkened room..........

13 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Me and Mrs Nog are closeted in a darkened room..........

I hope you enjoy yourselves, it seems you have an awful lot of making up to do in there Mr Nog after your terrible comments about your wife's work rate :default_smiley-angelic002:

Yeah thanks G,

I dont care either way it just seems a bit daft I can't say one thing that isn't offensive in any way but can say something else that some may find offensive.

Anyway.... I shall leave it with you top guys to sort or not :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

I'm beginning to think that JF could be doing a crafty here. I can't be sure but number 1 looks very like the Lion inside although the pub has already featured in the same quiz :default_icon_e_confused:

So come on JF, are you trying to lead me and Mrs N up the garden path? :default_norty:

On 06/06/2018 at 20:40, NorfolkNog said:

I don't want to be wrong :default_norty:

On 06/06/2018 at 21:07, Jayfire said:

You sure don't Mr Nog...:default_ohmy:

5 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

I'm beginning to think that JF could be doing a crafty here. I can't be sure but number 1 looks very like the Lion inside although the pub has already featured in the same quiz :default_icon_e_confused:

So come on JF, are you trying to lead me and Mrs N up the garden path? :default_norty:

So your final answer is?? :default_smiley-angelic002:

Just now, Jayfire said:

Bugger, I thought I had you :default_biggrin:

Well done Mr Nog, amazing once again :default_trophy:

Ha, ha thanks JF - ah, shrewd move to do the same pub twice :default_icon_clap:

but, 6 - 0 to the Nogs I think :default_icon_e_biggrin:

Hope you have a great holiday for the rest of it and look forward to more tales and piccies and input from the lovely Sussex Belle too!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NorfolkNog said:

Ha, ha thanks JF - ah, shrewd move to do the same pub twice :default_icon_clap:

I at least gave you something to think about :default_biggrin:

but, 6 - 0 to the Nogs I think :default_icon_e_biggrin:

Ok ok. I seem to remember getting all of yours, granted it took me a lot longer to work out but I get there in the end :default_biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Bound2Please said:

after a long car ride looking for them JF..................:default_coat:

I call it commitment to the cause, and whilst visiting you gotta contribute, right?

No more car stuff anyway now, it's good old mammoth boat journeys again seeing as I feel better now. Roll on August :default_trophy:

• 9 months later...

Ok, I'm officially a day early for Spring but the sun has come out, I've dropped back in to Brundall and so it's time for a little of my Spring Tale :default_wink:

20190319_114952.thumb.jpg.65d83509bf11a8c37d999499b35b71b9.jpg

Popped into my little lover's corner of The Yare (although I'm all alone this time) for a quick Kronies........or two 

20190319_115338.thumb.jpg.3dd5a9ea8d706d079fd39c20f159f2f7.jpg

A quick shout to @SwanR also, who should be starting her own holiday today and will be praying she manages to avoid me :default_biggrin: 

Hope you have a great time Jean :default_icon_wave: