Forum Behaviour

Maxwellian

Well, I for one have just read some of the previous posts on this thread and can't make up my mind if it was with disappointment or disbelief but my "unfriendly" tuppence worth is simple.

If a person doesn't like the way this forum is run either find one you do like or start one. (as someone else did who didn't like it here). A person can belong to as many or as few forums as they wish, and voice whatever views they like where they like (within ToS) but if they are inconsistent, they shouldn't be too surprised if it doesn't go unnoticed..

• Like 6

May be wrong but most of this is down to the swimming event planed on 1 July 2018.I think this is going  around and around. My view is this I have written  to BA stating clear I feel it's  in the wrong  location. If you disagree and I am sure many will do then I would suggest  you to do the same.To keep on with this post is to make it more toxic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Well, I for one have just read some of the previous posts on this thread and can't make up my mind if it was with disappointment or disbelief but my "unfriendly" tuppence worth is simple.

If a person doesn't like the way this forum is run either find one you do like or start one. (as someone else did who didn't like it here). A person can belong to as many or as few forums as they wish, and voice whatever views they like where they like (within ToS) but if they are inconsistent, they shouldn't be too surprised if it doesn't go unnoticed..

Absolutely right MM totally correct if you don't like move , the problem is hardly anyone takes notice .

I doubt anyone can say I'm inconsistent on virtually all topics , now obviously I can change my mind as can anyone but I stay true to what I believe in n that's half the reason I'm not going to leave , not to be argumentative but because  wish to pass on knowledge and am prepared to listen to others points of view , they might just get me to change my point of view , as an apprentice did one time over when I involved him as he rightly should be in a team meeting :default_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

May be wrong but most of this is down to the swimming event planed on 1 July 2018.I think this is going  around and around. My view is this I have written  to BA stating clear I feel it's  in the wrong  location. If you disagree and I am sure many will do then I would suggest  you to do the same.To keep on with this post is to make it more toxic.

This is exactly the impression I get.  I dont think anything good will come from continuing this thread, as the dragons say, Im Out!

• Like 3