Bye Bye

JohnK

1 minute ago, Delilah said:

Right, I'm leaving to start a Shoe Forum, with Grace......

D..xx

Don't you ruddy take my Grace anywhere.

And certainly nowhere near anything regarding shoes, she would never come back :default_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Jayfire said:

Don't you ruddy take my Grace anywhere.

And certainly nowhere near anything regarding shoes, she would never come back :default_biggrin:

Grace, my love...how about these babies? Cooool, don't you think? Xx is the JF in the cage at the back?

Sorry guys, this isn't what the thread was about,  I'm trying to lighten things up...Apologies 

D xxx

shopping.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Delilah said:

Grace, my love...how about these babies? Cooool, don't you think? Xx is the JF in the cage at the back?

Whilst I would happily be locked up for my Grace, Mrs Nog, why are you hating me so much to offer her shoes and take her away from me :default_sad:

4 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Whilst I would happily be locked up for my Grace, Mrs Nog, why are you hating me so much to offer her shoes and take her away from me

Nah, you or shoes JF? No contest. Our Gracie knows which side her bread is buttered :default_biggrin::default_biggrin::default_biggrin:

Oh dear, have we drifted off topic? :default_norty:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Nah, you or shoes JF? No contest. Our Gracie knows which side her bread is buttered :default_biggrin::default_biggrin::default_biggrin:

Oh dear, have we drifted off topic? :default_norty:

Thanks Mr Nog.

I always fear which way my Grace's loyalty will go when shoes are brought into the equation :default_biggrin:

Now control that wife of yours.... :default_rofl:

Shoes, did someone mention shoes???

Thanks Mrs N, they are cool but I don't think I'd wear them, I have nothing that would go with them :default_biggrin: Oh yes I could cage my Jay but I would be the only one with the key for my own personal use of course :default_norty:

No need to apologise for going off topic it happens all the time and absolutely nothing wrong in lifting the mood now and again. Nobody is forced to read anything. Perhaps we should start our own thread to discuss anything from shoes to wine, shopping and clothes that type of thing..........oh and Firefighters Lol

Shoes or Jay?? My heart's on fire baby (Oh dear so cheesy)

Grace

xxx

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Shoes or Jay?? My heart's on fire baby (Oh dear so cheesy)

Hmm, now are you saying this is a difficult choice or are you saying you have made your choice??? :default_smiley-angelic002::default_smiley-angelic002::default_smiley-angelic002:

1 minute ago, Delilah said:

How about these, Grace...then you don't have to choose either way....

D..xxx

4ec23b9608a629b8f8e850de367f90bc--zapatos-shoes-shoes-heels.jpg

Mr Nog seriously... :default_eusa_naughty:

6 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Perhaps we should get back on topic before we cause trouble.......what was it again?:default_biggrin:

Grace

Some moaning or other... never mind that, let's do what Mr Nog told us to and stop Mrs Nog posting

Who voted to allow her into full members anyway :default_rofl:

(oops did I just say that :default_smiley-angelic002:)

Now let's you and I get back to some (non shoe related) loving :default_norty:

Just now, NorfolkNog said:

She's on a roll now JF :default_eusa_dance:

Someone mentioned the 'S' word :default_biggrin: 

I am trying to restrain myself from telling you to put a muzzle on her Mr Nog....  :default_fishing2:

That should go down ok... :default_smiley-angelic002:

Having just read this from start to finish after a nice long weekend in Guernsey, my view as a MEMBER are its all about one thing. I dont like it, if I was some one pondering joining NBN to find out about the broads, I would be put off joining this forum having read this from begining to here.

Please if anyone else feels like starting a similar thread, think, think, think and then think again, if you dont agree just walk.

I feel this should be locked who agrees?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

I think the Mods should make it a new condition of the TOS that no public resignation threads should be allowed inho

This is something that we might be considering adding to the TOS.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bound2Please said:

Having just read this from start to finish after a nice long weekend in Guernsey, my view as a MEMBER are its all about one thing. I dont like it, if I was some one pondering joining NBN to find out about the broads, I would be put off joining this forum having read this from begining to here.

Please if anyone else feels like starting a similar thread, think, think, think and then think again, if you dont agree just walk.

I feel this should be locked who agrees?

Probably a good idea to end it sooner than let the inevitable happen. Think that's the why its going to go!!!:default_sad:

• Thanks 1