Just Saying Hi And Thanks For Letting Me Join [emoji3]

Admiral

Please bear with me, really not used to forums and way too used to Facebook but looking forward to learning more about boating and the Broads and making new friends here

Sent from my iPhone using Norfolk Broads Network

• Like 2

Hi Russell, Simon Jarvis here, welcome to the forum side. I'm looking forward to watching Adventure 5, hoping to watch Day One soon. 

I think the NBN Facebook is handy but the forum is especially good for the in depth stuff. It's also good for those of us who enjoy writing. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An even later welcome from me, however love your vids just worried the dark side just might be me without the camera!  ;-)

The family are off to Milan in September if Lottie can't settle with our dog sitter Me and her are staying behind, but you have given me the confidence to solo helm, so maybe Lottle and me will get a another visit!

Dont tell the wife but the kids (not kids and very expensive) and Milan or Broads and dog in September, there isn't really a choice for me!