14 hours ago, wavylittleboat said:

We were at Ludham Bridge going to Horning but only out for a few hours as we had to get our son and grandson back home. Will be out again next week at some time when it quietens down a bit. Sorry we missed the meet hope it all went well

Quietens down !  You do know it’s 3River race next weekend. We will be out flying the flag what is your boat called we will give you a wave if we see you. 

Thanks everyone. You may notice I miss things and post random things in wrong places, sorry but I gadgets confuse my little brain?

I first came here when I was 4 , about a million years ago, promptly fell off a jetty into the river, mum panicked said never coming again, been up here on boats ever since. Never learned my lesson. Now I'm a grandmother, my self and my husband have now got our own little boat. We just love the broads and love fishing, can't wait for the season to start

• Like 4