Viking 22 Widebeam

Hi Jim If you use Boatshed you can still use it, they sell from your mooring, ie they bring any person to your mooring which means that there is someone there to lock up at end of visite unlike some that need it at there site and just give the keys to any interested party without anybody in attendance to keep a eye on them.They come and take lots of photos and advertise on the internet,i have had good reports of them.John

2 hours ago, annv said:

Hi Jim If you use Boatshed you can still use it, they sell from your mooring, ie they bring any person to your mooring which means that there is someone there to lock up at end of visite unlike some that need it at there site and just give the keys to any interested party without anybody in attendance to keep a eye on them.They come and take lots of photos and advertise on the internet,i have had good reports of them.John

We bought from Boatshed (a few years back) and found them extremely helpful. As John said, they do sell from the vendor’s moorings and that somehow makes it a bit more personal. They do like a lot of photos and interested parties have to log in with the company to take advantage of them. I would certainly recommend them albeit my experience was a while ago now. 

3 hours ago, lurcher said:

Hi

I have a 1996 22 widebeam which I bought in 2010 is moored in Brudall & am thinking of selling.

Which local broker would you use?

cheers

jimmy

Hi.  Why not try it on the forum here with some ;photos?  Might be lucky and you can give a donation to forum funds if sold.

Good luck.  Worth a try.

Happy (aka Alan)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2