Loyalty

topcat

A very warm welcome aboard the forum Topcat

Please forgive some of the posters on your thread, they mean no harm, they're only allowed out once a month so you can understand how they need to let off steam :default_norty: You don't need to be crazy to be a member of this forum but it does help

Yay, it's Christmas , if I'm a good girl can I have Jay for Christmas please? :default_norty:

:default_xmas2:

When's Easter?

Grace

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Gracie said:

A very warm welcome aboard the forum Topcat

Please forgive some of the posters on your thread, they mean no harm, they're only allowed out once a month so you can understand how they need to let off steam :default_norty: You don't need to be crazy to be a member of this forum but it does help

Yay, it's Christmas , if I'm a good girl can I have Jay for Christmas please? :default_norty:

:default_xmas2:

When's Easter?

Grace

A Jay is not just for Christmas....

7 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Yeah, makes your hair look good too.

Sorry TC, you'll get used to me.....   sooner or later!

Really M , mind you  there must be comfort knowing that you are not the only heading for the Home shortly.   Gracie any chance we can organise a Shearings Coach because I think we are to need one.       :facepalm:

• Haha 1

On 02/06/2018 at 11:11, JennyMorgan said:

Right, TC, so what will you be fishing for come the 16th? It'll be roach & pike for me although I expect the odd bream might muscle in, maybe even a nuisance carp, we get a few on the Southern Broads.

whatever decides to take my single red maggot, i cant do serious fishing when on holiday. the other half doesnt understand my passion. Out of interest in those 60years of broads boating, the little grub has caught me Roach to 1lb 14oz Perch to  2lb 12oz bream to 7lb 8oz and Pike of 15lb 4oz which grabbed an incoming roach at the 24hour moorings in wroxham and refused to let go. I realise that is nothing special for over 60 years but it was good at the time, Happy Days

• Like 4

1 minute ago, topcat said:

whatever decides to take my single red maggot, i cant do serious fishing when on holiday. the other half doesnt understand my passion. Out of interest in those 60years of broads boating, the little grub has caught me Roach to 1lb 14oz Perch to  2lb 12oz bream to 7lb 8oz and Pike of 15lb 4oz which grabbed an incoming roach at the 24hour moorings in wroxham and refused to let go. I realise that is nothing special for over 60 years but it was good at the time, Happy Days

FORGOT THE SEVERAL TENCH TO 5LB INTHE ONLY YEAR I CAUGHT THEM AT MARTHAM, NOT BEEN UNDER BRIDGE AT P/H FOR YEARS

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, topcat said:

FORGOT THE SEVERAL TENCH TO 5LB INTHE ONLY YEAR I CAUGHT THEM AT MARTHAM, NOT BEEN UNDER BRIDGE AT P/H FOR YEARS

In over sixty five years fishing the Broads I have never caught a tench let alone one of 5 pounds, I'm envious of that one!