Loyalty

topcat

The loyalty scheme is pretty good really. If you look at what the prices are and the discount you get on the sixth booking then they're very hard to beat on price.

There are also a number of gems in the classic fleet which are dirt cheap and much better than far more expensive offerings from other yards.

I'm tempted to try other yards but you can't beat the price, and the boats are generally a better standard than the other big yards (apart perhaps from NBD, but then you do pay heavily for it.).

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

• Like 1

We've only used Richo's in the last 10 years and 2 visits a year. Loyalty works for me were on a RC45 so it's £300 wedge of the cost for us.

Yard staff seem to remember you and call over. Booking office on the phone well it could be Norfolk but had better chats with PPi cold callers sometimes it feels like you've rung during loose women with one of them.

Never had a problem with reception till May when I turned up 30 mins early, I was walking round and it was empty so went in to be told it's 1230 (i think) fair play so went to Tesco in and out and back and parked at the boat. Walked round and was there 8 mins early as women waiting next to us said another party got the blue boat book so we went. It was a stand off me and her in the reception and 3 staff stood looking at us and the clock to 1230 lol. John on Reception can have a laugh.

I'll report back in September after they read this and I'll be last out of the yard lol.

Already pick the boats for next year with another change of boat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 05/06/2018 at 16:54, Jayfire said:

End of October generally G :default_biggrin:

You lot wouldn't be daft enough be daft enough to have lads week in the kids holiday :default_rofl:

Would you??? :default_ohmy:

We are up during Lads week, but it’ll be me, the Doris and the dog ?

20 hours ago, Siddy said:

We've only used Richo's in the last 10 years and 2 visits a year. Loyalty works for me were on a RC45 so it's £300 wedge of the cost for us.

Yard staff seem to remember you and call over. Booking office on the phone well it could be Norfolk but had better chats with PPi cold callers sometimes it feels like you've rung during loose women with one of them.

Never had a problem with reception till May when I turned up 30 mins early, I was walking round and it was empty so went in to be told it's 1230 (i think) fair play so went to Tesco in and out and back and parked at the boat. Walked round and was there 8 mins early as women waiting next to us said another party got the blue boat book so we went. It was a stand off me and her in the reception and 3 staff stood looking at us and the clock to 1230 lol. John on Reception can have a laugh.

I'll report back in September after they read this and I'll be last out of the yard lol.

Already pick the boats for next year with another change of boat.

I've only ever hired from Rickos my self - I've never not seen someone in there kicking off about one thing or another unnecessarily. The staff seem to have unlimited patience in my estimation. I love getting that blue book! 

There's some good info in that blue book lol and seems to be updated every year & not the same old info left in but updated.

I wonder how many never open it once collected & glad it's not me updating it each year with near on 300 copies.