Boat Specific Forum(s)

What a shame it would be if all this the hard work and excellent creative thinking that went into last evenings posts was lost forever. I would like to propose the following (subject to approval of 3 raised hands) as official minutes to serve as the document on record to be regarded as the definitive document to be stored in a  nuclear proof vault for everafter.

We need a sponsor to fund an all expenses paid inauguration committee meeting, Monte Carlo has been suggested and excellent choice I would add but that would need ratification of the forming members. I would suggest the forming members be selected at random outside a broads boozer at closing time by a unsuspecting member of public not wearing a blue uniform. 

This committee (main board if you like) would appoint a steering committee, this committee would be tasked with the formation, appointment  and ongoing management of sub committees to report on the following subjects which include but are not limited to:  

Feasability Study.

General Working Party.

Health & Safety.

Logistical Studies.

Break Away Groups & Team Seminars.

Of course you could just click on the box and start a new thread without any permission or consultation being required.

In view of all the above I withdraw my outline request for a boat specific forum without going forward with a full planning submission... I thank you for your time, irreverence and humour :default_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ray, bless you, thanks for taking our irreverence in the spirit in which it was offered! Actually I do see some logic in your request but maybe separate WAFI and MAFI forums might be a consideration? Broads aristocracy V the prolls sort of thing?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Philosophical said:

Monte Carlo has been suggested and excellent choice I would add but that would need ratification of the forming members.

Not sure Richardson’s would hire out Monte Carlo to dubious forum activities! :default_coat:

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 08:08, MauriceMynah said:

And there you go... thread has gone full circle as we're back onto Hamptons.

The Hamptons are in New York(state) Not in Norfolk, Virginia, although Norfolk, Virginia, is part of the hampton Roads (metropolitan area)..