Advice On A Trip To Great Yarmouth..... Help!

Jmorris

1 hour ago, JennyMorgan said:

I took my wife out to lunch in Gt Yarmouth today, really splashed out too! Mushy peas, bacon roll and a bag of chips on the market, an iconic Yarmouth delicacy is that, washed down with a mug of tea and followed by a Gregg's Belgium bun for afters. I really know how to treat a girl well!  Sat on the market with seagulls scavenging chips and staffies cocking their legs against the chair legs we enjoyed the sun and watched the world go by, chatting to a rum old couple who were on their annual holiday, once more to Gt Yarmouth!

If you enjoy slumming it then Yarmouth has it all. As Steve O says a town with character and history. 

This reminded me of a young guy in my office many years ago. Vanessa, he said, one day I am going to wine, dine and entertain you properly. We’ll have fish and chips, a bottle of brown ale and watch Match of the Day. Sadly, we never did!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, vanessan said:

This reminded me of a young guy in my office many years ago. Vanessa, he said, one day I am going to wine, dine and entertain you properly. We’ll have fish and chips, a bottle of brown ale and watch Match of the Day. Sadly, we never did!

Not too late to do it in his memory. 

• Like 1