Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If it's on the "raw" side of the moulding it could be "flowcocte", just poly or epoxy resin with some micro baloons and pigment if you want to make your own. I think the real thing also has some stuff in it that makes it set without the air being excluded like gelcoat but if you use epoxy instead of poly then you shouldn't need that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Sponsors

    Norfolk Broads Network is run by volunteers - You can help us run it by making a donation

  • Create New...

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.