• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

You can Sign up or log in with your Facebook account and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Sign in to follow this  
Gracie

Father's Day

A very Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's and Granddad's

Have a lovely day whatever you're doing

Grace

:default_winko:

• Like 11

Thank you Grace.    

• Like 1

I didn't know till I got a call from Melbourne this morning. Fathers day in Oz is the first Sunday in Sept. Mothers day there is the second Sunday of May.

Likewise thankyou for your kind sentiment.

• Like 1

Thank you from me too 

saw my three children today plus my grandson , a bottle of malt (eldest son), 3 bottles of strong craft cider and kids sweets (younger son) and a trio of socks and a polo shirt from my daughter makes it an excellent day for me .

• Like 2

I hope that you all remembered the dads that are no longer with us.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Thank you from me too 

saw my three children today plus my grandson , a bottle of malt (eldest son), 3 bottles of strong craft cider and kids sweets (younger son) and a trio of socks and a polo shirt from my daughter makes it an excellent day for me .

Don’t forget Toms brilliant card :default_biggrin:

EDF1CFA4-2D2C-4FD1-891A-7D82B5540DC7.thumb.jpeg.0a23430ec88ba02b25226cee0e267788.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Spent the day at snetterton for the BSB with youngest son, wife and the outlaws. 

Bit cold but a lovely day. And son and I got matching tshirts (he said I could choose but put restrictions in place) he paid so fair enough. Mind you I paid for the tickets :default_cool:

off to look for a new bike for him tomorrow now. And it's a sensible tourer he wants not a nutter street racer like his dad :default_smiley-angelic002:

And Griff, I do like the shaft drive mighty tiger:default_biggrin:

• Like 1

I've had a busy but lovely Father's Day .

was given bacon eggs and mushrooms for  breakfast ( nothing unusual to be fair , I get well spoiled!!)

Caught up on a wee job for someone I've been meaning to do for ages, and it all went well. Then drove 20 miles to my newly married niece house , where I planned what lights to buy and install for her , by way of a wedding present. Lovely couple , and they seemed pleased with my recommendations, lights ordered and another lovely vist planned to install them when they arrive. 

Have just opened , and had a taster of highland park malt , the finest whisky given to me for Father's Day , just as well it's Sunday or I might have made a dent in it !!!!

A fine day all round . I have the best kids and wife for sure .

I promise , I have only had one !!!!!!!!

• Like 1