Acle Bridge Vanity Project

JennyMorgan

10 minutes ago, kingfisher666 said:

If it was anything like the school I went to,  you'd have to make sure you confiscated the kids ciggies & matches, before letting them anywhere near it...  :71_smiling_imp:

It puts a new meaning on "having a quick fag behind the bike sheds, doesn't it?

12 minutes ago, kingfisher666 said:

If it was anything like the school I went to,  you'd have to make sure you confiscated the kids ciggies & matches, before letting them anywhere near it...  :71_smiling_imp:

why - we had a lovely log fire going in the middle of the floor

2 hours ago, Vaughan said:

Who says that James had anything to do it? I thought it was a laugh a line and demonstrated the best value of satire when wishing to make a point.

I particularly enjoyed "The Spirit of Boredom", "Horsefly House" and "The bastard offspring of a moth and a wherry"!

Me too!

The first few words of Granny chairperson's comment intriegues me though, Sacked Chair, what does the militant pike know that we don't? Has Granny been a naughty old girl? Is she paying the price for the Peer Review? Almost as gripping as 'who shot JR'?

Sacked Chair Granny Burgess expressed her excitement at the prospect of spending nearly a million pounds for no reason. “We have no idea how many visitors we might get, or how much money they might spend, or really what the benefit is at all. But we still believe it represents strong value for money” she said.