Body Recovered

BrundallNavy

1 hour ago, brundallNavy said:

I understand a body was recovered by the railway bridge in Norwich yesterday has anyone got any more details on what happened. 

Sadly no in somerleyton at the moment if I hear I'll let the forum know , that apart its a sad day when anyone dies on the river , rest in peace who ever it is and its doesn't really have to be anyone connected to boats , all the same extremely sad .

1 hour ago, SPEEDTRIPLE said:

Hi Ricardo,

Which way will you be heading, and which boat are you on?. We're currently in WRC, and will be heading for Loddon later this Morning, so if we know who to look for, we can give you a wave?.

Hi unfortunately I'm not on the river the boat is in somerleyton .marina as I'm busy installing an little diesel in a yacht , if oh have the time then by all  means feel free to pop into the yard its easy to get to from the public moorings just head to the dukes head and at the top of the lane turn right up to the corner and then follow the track down to the yard , takes about 10 mins n the boat is in the big grey shed :default_beerchug: