Dream Time

Betty1

After being let down,a lucky escape,much searching,we have this.a westward 38.original name was Balmoral castle.then heatwave and now re named dream time.already given blood to the cause.! Improvements to be done over the coming months.20180620_113122_Film4.jpg20180618_170410_Film4.jpg20180619_143126_Film4.jpg

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Betty1 said:

After being let down,a lucky escape,much searching,we have this.a westward 38.

Congatulations,

The boat you want isn't always the boat you need. Eventually you find the right one.  Glad YOU didn't identify the original one,  it may be perfect for any new owner.

I nearly purchased a boat that looked great but with hindsight would have been too small,  we would have had to change it within months.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Betty1 said:

I wouldnt name a boat that we might have got as it is someone's pride and joy.

Betty,  you didn't

24 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

I'm guessing but I'll bet I'm right in that the Boat you were let down over was C A , based in brundall ? 

Needless intervention that indicated the boat you chose to not mention.

27 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

but please there's no need to bring up other craft . 

Am I the only one who can see the irony.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

Er, my crystal balls must be working this evening as I can see it too :default_beerchug:

Griff

Good cos I'm seeing a lot more of late n it's not pretty  typical of yiu to agree with certain members BTW regardless of anything .

Seriously ?? Are you having a bad week or is it attack time again , I made a point and didn't not directly identify any boat or are you just picking a fight ? Talking of needless intervention your the master of that from what I can see , there was no need for your post other than to attack someone else .
You have lost me.CA is not the boat we were let down on.other things outside our control prevented us from getting that boat.the fault was ours.so your assumption was wrong.we were disapointed about not being able to purchase ca.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Betty1 said:

You have lost me.CA is not the boat we were let down on.other things outside our control prevented us from getting that boat.the fault was ours.so your assumption was wrong.we were disapointed about not being able to purchase ca.

I didn't outline my remarks at your good self but at another member for his aggressive response , however I will confess to an assumption that was the boat as that was the last boat I heard you mention prior to the one you purchased , I even outlined to you at the time a boat that was for sale , trust me I've no argument with yourself especially now you have explained things , I do however take offence at certain remarks that are deliberate and discrediting for no reason what so ever hence its clear to see who has the big wooden spoon this week :15_yum:, BTW my apologies for my assumption .

I didn't outline my remarks at your good self but at another member for his aggressive response , however I will confess to an assumption that was the boat as that was the last boat I heard you mention prior to the one you purchased , I even outlined to you at the time a boat that was for sale , trust me I've no argument with yourself especially now you have explained things , I do however take offence at certain remarks that are deliberate and discrediting for no reason what so ever hence its clear to see who has the big wooden spoon this week :15_yum:
Thank you for clearing that up.