Justice Is Done!

Sorry but couldn't resist this. 

Just heard Haven bridge is stuck open!!!!

I do have the deepest sympathy for anyone driving who is caught up in the rush hour mayhem, but after recent events (well since Feb) and all the problems boaters have had its time for the commuters to feel the pain. 

Wonder if they will complain? 

Im in the bistro at brundall after a day of cleaning with a cold beer and pizza on order. Life doesnt get better.

as I said, sorry if you got caught in the traffic at GY tonight  

:default_eusa_dance::default_beerchug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Two in two days. Somerleyton bridge was also stuck open yesterday. They implemented a rail replacement bus until it was fixed. Rumour has it they had a little trouble getting the bus service up and running as all the busses were still fitted with Winter tyres. :default_rofl:

• Haha 5

Just remember this if you have a property or anything in that area and needed the fire service that could make the difference and even more so if you need an ambulance.

4 hours ago, Ricardo said:

Just remember this if you have a property or anything in that area and needed the fire service that could make the difference and even more so if you need an ambulance  i fail to see the funny side if it to be honest ! 

I seriously doubt it would make a significant difference to the emergency services. They know the workaround. 

:default_smiley-angelic002:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

Maybe Robin could mudweight independence under it and salute the bridge crew.

Great idea, I'll give them the odd salute too :default_laugh:

Griff

If Robin is onboard we can be there in 3 hrs :default_biggrin: assuming the other 2 in the way work 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Maybe Robin could mudweight independence under it and salute the bridge crew.:default_icon_twisted:

Just heard on The Beach Radio station that it is stuck open by three inches!!!! So closed to all I'm afraid. Might still concentrate the minds of the relevant authorities mind you!

• Like 2

And a huge fine to prove  it   that post Smell's of sour grapes to be honest

But of course - deadly serious I was RC  despite the inclusion of a :default_norty:- Still am! :default_rofl:You can choose to smell it in what ever way pleases you most

Griff

(or even CHG if you prefer) :default_icon_razz:

I saw that thread on the NBN FB esterday but it was early doors so missed all the digs / nastiness I heard was aimed at him.

Anyroadup, I digress, back to wedging up Haven Bridge until they promise to get some preventative proper maintenance done, not fix and make do / bodge it!

Griff

• Like 2

We need members to have self control and report posts that they find offensive rather than getting aggressive and/or insulting. We do not want to be repeatedly locking threads. Surely we are all adult enough to stop this behaviour now. We may Have to introduce short term preauthorisation of posts or bans for individuals who cannot follow this simple request.

Please keep the forum a friendly and safe environment for all to use. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I have been through and edited or hidden posts that caused or could have caused any of tonight’s confrontation. Can we please re read my previous post in this thread. Anyone not happy with edits etc please report posts. 

This action concludes all of the reported post by members tonight.

thanks, can we now enjoy the thread as the op wanted us to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3