England V Panama

10 hours ago, KaptinKev said:

Well I have to say that I doubt I ever agree with a female on football side of things, but I think that Gracie has changed from red wine to ale, so she has my vote.

There's nothing wrong with women liking football, they play it well too, have you seen the Women's England Squad in action (behave Jay :default_icon_kiss:) If they're tackled they pretty much get up and get on with it not roll over in 'agony' a hundred times like Neymar the other day, I thought he was going to roll right out of the stadium :default_biggrin: What a diva!

I love the game, have done since a little girl but please don't anyone try and explain the off side rule it goes over my head like a ruddy jumbo jet :facepalm:

Grace

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

There's nothing wrong with women liking football, they play it well too, have you seen the Women's England Squad in action (behave Jay :default_icon_kiss:)

Quite right Grace. I've had many an enjoyable evening when a game of football is on, with a woman on the settee with me in her football shirt.

Sometimes I even got to watch it too :default_smiley-angelic002:

7 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Better not let wildfuzz find out, I'm not sure if platforms like that are strictly legal

I really couldn't care less