I Keep Hearing Symphonies Before All I Heard Was Silence

Well I finally got around to piecing together the various flights I made with the drone I took with me on the holiday aboard Silver Symphony and the link to it is below. Just wanted to manage expectations by adding that while the video quality  is generally good, it is from a drone costing less than £200 which naturally does not have the sophistication of the "made for video" models costing three times as much. It tends to buck forward when starting and stopping and it has taken an age to edit out, where possible, these unwanted motions. Also because the camera has a rolling shutter (no idea what that is) moving images can cause a slight  jello effect, that is as if you were looking at a wobbling jelly in some instances. Having said all that, I think it has come out rather good. Also, the music borrowed from Bensound.com seems to fit nicely and recommend listening to it through something with deeper bass than a laptop speaker (if possible).

• Like 5

Very interesting especially to see the waterways/flood channels just away from the navigation which we never see from our boats.

Of course there is always that bit more we would like to see. It would be really interesting to see similar footage further up river at Yarmouth of Marina Quays to compare to the planning application which is also fascinating many of us!

Thanks for your efforts David.