Beccles Wooden Boat Show

JanetAnne

just got in from a great day at the Wooden boat show good selection of boats on show. lots of visitors interested in the boats

Met lots of freinds old and new.

Thanks has to go to Aunty pat's cafe for keeping me fed and watered Thanks Pat and Mike

and to JA for the wonderful organisation, although it went a little quiet on the voice at the end.

A great day, good weather, fantastic company and barrels of laughs.

I'll leave JA to post the rest of the photo's

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

• Like 7

Cracking get together commencing at OBYS Thursday evening. We arrived Rfiday having spent Thursday night at The Bell St Olaves. Friday morning saw us cleaning / polishing, touching up dings to the hull. Friday at 1230 the flotilla formed up on Oulton we were instructed to all pass the Classic Boat journalist for our photos who was onboard a mudweighted Monas Queen in North Bay. After much bobbing about with much to do about nothing we formed up in formation 1 and sailed for Beccles 

What a spectacular sight all those woodies all shapes n sizes made underway my personal favourite being Countess of Light

The mooring of just over 30 craft stern on went surprisingly well. Friday night was not a late one as a big day beckoned Saturday 

Griff

• Like 6

Fantastic turnout of boats at Beccles - well done and thank you to everyone involved. It was a wonderful sight and lovely to catch up with people and to put a few new faces to forum names. I just wish that we could have stayed and chatted for longer and nosied round a few more boats but parking was really difficult in Beccles this year, and we only just made it back to the car before our three hours ran out!

Lovely photos of the event too.

Carol