Government Seek Help.

Poppy

The Goverment has set up a task force to see if they can introduce a subscription service offering products with recyclable/reusable packaging, delivered by electric vehicles.
We had  Milk deliverd 25 years ago, in glass bottles by an electric float.

I wonder if that would help them?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, KaptinKev said:

I was wondering Grace, for the England song of Vindaloo, were you the one in the high heels?

Absolutely not, I wouldn't be seen dead in those heels and outfit, I consider myself far too classy to wear such things thank you very much :default_dry:

Grace

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Good grief! Just suffered the video, assume it's the one staggering around at the end? 

Grace is a fine lady with poise and sophistiction (come on JF, back me up) :default_biggrin:

Thank you Mr N

My Jay will be along to back you up, I'm sure :default_icon_luvlove:

Grace

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gracie said:

Absolutely not, I wouldn't be seen dead in those heels and outfit, I consider myself far too classy to wear such things thank you very much :default_dry:

The fact that you are a wonderful, sophisticated, hard working lady who doesn't feel the need to dress up and act in such a manner as has been suggested goes without saying babe, in truth quite the opposite, dressing and acting in a classy manner befitting the fine lady that you are.

It's a shame people make comments like that about someone they do not know, but when said individual has been making character assassinations of people across a number of threads, I think it says more about them than of the people their comments are aimed at.

The people that matter know you are a gorgeous and wonderful little lady and mother babe. Pay no attention to those who's comments bear no truth to reality.

Love ya :default_icon_kiss:

1 hour ago, Jayfire said:

The fact that you are a wonderful, sophisticated, hard working lady who doesn't feel the need to dress up and act in such a manner as has been suggested goes without saying babe, in truth quite the opposite, dressing and acting in a classy manner befitting the fine lady that you are.

It's a shame people make comments like that about someone they do not know, but when said individual has been making character assassinations of people across a number of threads, I think it says more about them than of the people their comments are aimed at.

The people that matter know you are a gorgeous and wonderful little lady and mother babe. Pay no attention to those who's comments bear no truth to reality.

Love ya :default_icon_kiss:

Wow, thank you darling :default_icon_kiss:

Grace