A Summer's Tale

3 hours ago, vanessan said:

I was wondering where you were Cap’n and thought maybe your kayak had sunk but I guess that’s next week. Now, I have no idea why you would decide to leave the forum (I must have missed something somewhere along the line) but I am very glad you have reconsidered. How could you even think of departing before the kayak stories have been told? :default_norty:

3 hours ago, addicted said:

I'm so glad you said that Vanessan! I've been trying hard to work out what it is that I've missed and then I  spotted a  "Jayfire said" with nothing following it and figured that must have been something to do with it -  what?, I cannot imagine!  At least after reading your post I don't feel quite so daft so thanks!

Carole

I was wondering that too! I know I'm away but still trying to read posts daily when internet allows. Thought you and Gracie had been quite for a few weeks or so but didn't want to pry!

Have you seen the photo I've posted of your boat on my holiday thread?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kron said:

Thought you and Gracie had been quite for a few weeks or so but didn't want to pry!

We have? Only the last couple of days whilst I haven't been around I believe :default_smile:

20 minutes ago, Kron said:

Have you seen the photo I've posted of your boat on my holiday thread?

Not yet, I'm apparently at work so just having a few quick looks in throughout the day

3 hours ago, Jayfire said:

I couldn't possibly bear to tear myself away from you forum ladies for too long now Mrs V could I?

And I couldn't ever let you miss out on the possibility of me falling overboard and clambering back out of the water all soaked in my shorts whilst "someone" reaches desperately for a camera now could I :default_biggrin:

With comments like that you could very well find yourself overboard darling :default_biggrin:

Grace

16 minutes ago, Gracie said:

With comments like that you could very well find yourself overboard darling :default_biggrin:

I'll take you and your camera in with me too though, you know that don't you :default_smiley-angelic002:

19 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Good to see you back JF ... so glad that you reconsidered. :default_xmas6:

Thank you Mrs SwanR, how could I say away really?

:default_xmas2: :default_xmas3: :default_xmas4: :default_xmas5: :default_xmas6: :default_xmas5: :default_xmas4: :default_xmas3: :default_xmas2:

:default_icon_music: :594c04f570582_default_happyparty: :default_icon_music:

:default_beerchug: :default_drinks: :default_beerchug:

20190816_205732.jpg.4b0843e8d3e75bf094e56ebb7da8d2df.jpg

15 minutes ago, SwanR said:

How about we make it sway? I know how you like to support the local hostelries!    :default_norty:   :594c04ff2c94f_default_policesmiley:

Dunno about swaying but he certainly knows how to fall over low lying walls on the way back to the boat :default_norty: Now don't tell anyone I told you that :default_biggrin:

Grace

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, SwanR said:

How about we make it sway?

Ooh Jean, I thought you was offering me a slow dance there :default_smiley-angelic002: 

I do wonder what my Grace would make of that however :default_hiding:

27 minutes ago, SwanR said:

I know how you like to support the local hostelries!    :default_norty:   :594c04ff2c94f_default_policesmiley:

Who me? Are you thinking of MM perhaps? I dont think I've ever set foot inside any of the establishments you seem to be referring to :default_smiley-angelic002:

11 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Dunno about swaying but he certainly knows how to fall over low lying walls on the way back to the boat :default_norty: Now don't tell anyone I told you that :default_biggrin:

Again??? Really???

Now once more, who's fault is it when a low lying wall jumps out at you on the way home from a broadland establishment (that I don't frequent because I just said I didn't to Jean above) down a dark alley on the way back to the boat? :facepalm:

Should we discuss salads? Eggs? Your infernal snoring habits? Or would you like me to pull out the big guns????

Yes Grace, you know what I'm talking about....you want to shut up yet??? :default_biggrin:

• 11 months later...
Guest Jayfire

Yay, I've got the season right this time :default_biggrin:

What an absolutely bonkers, emotional and busy weekend this has been. I'll update in due course but seeing as I unintentionally completely confused everyone last night I'll start by throwing my pub challenge out there once again....

Come on someone, beat Mr Nog :default_norty:

20200725_173845.thumb.jpg.39e291af2cb013680d58af56d08dfee1.jpg