'what's The Point Of Wasps?'

Wildfuzz

I like wasps.  I am the official wasp remover in our house.  I love hornets even more!  Last night I took the rubbish out and there was a queen wasp headbutting our outside light like a moth so I watched her for a while.  I looked through the window and saw my hubby staring at me like I was certifiably insane but I think they are amazing creatures.

30 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

I am 100% one of those completely panic stricken people that have an automatic flee reaction to them, they scare the bejeasus out of me. Not been stung since being a kid when I stood on one so ok ok it wasn't the wasps fault but I have known them to sting without provocation :default_eusa_naughty: so don't be telling me to stay calm if one flies near me I'm off lol  

Lynsey, I could win first prize in a dance competition if one comes near me :facepalm:

Grace

• Haha 1

I had to shoo one out of the car last weekend, it flew in while I was getting something out of the boot, and I didnt feel it would survive sitting in the car in the heat all day, so I asked it nicely to leave, eventually it gave up and left so I could shut the boot. 

the silly thing is, if you ask a bee to leave, it generally will, but wasps- oh no, not them.