Ant Warning!!!

JanetAnne

1 hour ago, Maxwellian said:

Look, if Timbo is out on the boat with Dylan, at least the dog is safe! 

You'd like to think so... Indiana Timbo and the black foot! 

So Dylan gets off the boat while we are still in the shed. Instead of going out like he asked to do, Dylan spies another rat. He's 'deadded' two so far this week. Deciding to pounce on the rat, the fat lump jumped and landed with his back leg inside the canister of stain I was using. So Dylan has one black leg now and we have black paw prints on the quay heading! 

On the boat however, Dylan has assumed his usual post on the bow, ears flapping in the breeze! 

• Haha 7

54 minutes ago, FairTmiddlin said:

And the biggest tool too?

Poor Toby, although he has been a pain today! 

I've been a busy boy today making handrails, putting the canopy on and starting the cleaning! 

DSC_0286.JPG

I had a visit from that chap, you know, thingy, wotsit, oojamccallum, you know Wussisname? Smacked my head on the cabin sides countless times! 

But now having a coffee after walking the tripe hounds! 

DSC_0293.JPG

Discovered some archaeology while cleaning! 

DSC_0296.JPG

Right, early night still lots to do! Night all! Mankini indeed! 

DSC_0291.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, JanetAnne said:

Erm.... he never actually found the floorboard. Doug made a replacement! :default_biggrin:

There's supposed to be floorboards? It's all the dust generated by these plastic boats in the shed that's affecting what's left of my brain! Gets everywhere does plastic dust! :default_norty:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Timbo said:

There's supposed to be floorboards? It's all the dust generated by these plastic boats in the shed that's affecting what's left of my brain! Gets everywhere does plastic dust! :default_norty:

The plastic dust is mostly caused by the polyester mite chewing the glass strands that hold the resin together. That's why the gribble worms moved away to the salt water.

• Haha 1