Our New Car

Just brought a new car.A few weeks back coming back from Biggin hill a car hit us on the back.There fault so the car was in for repair and we had a Seat Leon in the mean time. Marina loved it,so booked a test drive.We have gone for the Seat mini will be picked up in about a weeks time.

Only thing is wrong colour,still nice to have a new car.Only a few miles on the clock.

Marina with the sold sign

20180811_122353.jpg

20180811_122428.jpg

• Like 6

It's a proper colour that Ian, I can supply a nice Liverbird badge for the bonnet if you want to make it extra special!

I hope it runs well for you and carries you on many trips to the broads.

I really must change our car, it's 14 years old, 180,000 miles but never lets me down. It is however BLUE!

did a nice deal earlier this year,

bought a 54 plate citroen xsara picasso with genuine mileage 2317

apparently owned by an old guy who did 200 miles then became too ill to drive,

car on sorn 1 1/2 years till he died, son inherits and recommisions at cost of just over £1000

i have the invoice, new tyres ,new cam belt kit inc water pump, brake overhaul etc,

his wife ran it for a year then traded up, so i have a 14 year old new car

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stranger said:

just doing a swop too from a Skoda to a Ford c-max lots more room and easy to get in and out of 

Great car to drive, we used to have one. They corner like they're on rails though they can tramline a bit on motorways.

Actually pretty reliable too (though ours was a petrol so you'd expect that).

7 hours ago, SANTED said:

I “accidently” ended up with a Honda

much the same here. My previous car was a Renault, Espace V6 diesel. It was abysmal. The mk IV was the first Espace built by Renault the I - IIIs having been licensed out to Matra. They proved reliable, the mkIV anything but. Every time I tried to trade it in I got the same response ...... sorry, we don't take the 3.0 diesel.

In the end I found a dealer who would take it then chose the car, hence the cr-v. I've been to look at a new one this morning, though after three consecutive tin lids I do crave a return to a rag top, an E class being the most likely choice.

Marina sold the old car this evening,for almost the asking price.All good,problem being no car the weekend lots to do on Saturday.Due to pick up the new car on Monday,Marina was upset seeing the old car go,she did the same with our first boat.Sure she will cheer up when she gets the new car.