Enough Is Enough Already!

Timbo

We went to our local garden centre yesterday to buy some rubbish bags after a hard days gardening,  This was taken over a couple of years ago and has changed what had become a run down and tired place into something quite spectacular, but .................................... on looking round as we always do we came across their Christmas displays.  Lights, trees, decorations and

the rest.  Three months to go?  Much too early I think.  Easter eggs in mid December?

Just my opinion of course.

Happy

Every year we have a real Christmas Tree, but this year I am talking about getting an artificial tree :279_christmas_tree:. Ian isn't happy about it, but as we have brought a smaller car, with less space and a 5ft tree will not fit :default_xmas6:.

So where or who is the best place or company to buy an artificial Christmas Tree?

Can anyone help us with this?

Kind Regards

Marina  :default_stinky:

I've been bored today so I've spent all day digging out the decorations and the tree and finally finished it earlier this afternoon.

If anyone wants me to come give them a hand with there's giz a bell

20181009_220211.thumb.jpg.50a38f0429bd6087b1fffb16c3b912f8.jpg

On 16/09/2018 at 07:10, BroadAmbition said:

Cadburys Fruit n Nut for me, just try having two or three squares  :default_icon_eek:  No chance

Griff

Ah, that must make me special. I bought Karen a bar of Bourneville today, so treated myself to a bar of Fruit and Nut, and i have`nt even touched it yet, am i good or what?.

9 hours ago, Jayfire said:

I've been bored today so I've spent all day digging out the decorations and the tree and finally finished it earlier this afternoon.

If anyone wants me to come give them a hand with there's giz a bell

20181009_220211.thumb.jpg.50a38f0429bd6087b1fffb16c3b912f8.jpg

Must be the leaning tower of Christmas tree:default_xmas3:

2 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Must be the leaning tower of Christmas tree:default_xmas3:

You're right. I think I put a couple too many baubles on one side so I've had a quick rejig to sort it out.

2018-10-10-09-58-01.thumb.jpg.ea9594a40ab49728c296a5038b682e75.jpg

13 hours ago, SweetKingfisher1 said:

Every year we have a real Christmas Tree, but this year I am talking about getting an artificial tree :279_christmas_tree:. Ian isn't happy about it, but as we have brought a smaller car, with less space and a 5ft tree will not fit :default_xmas6:.

So where or who is the best place or company to buy an artificial Christmas Tree?

Can anyone help us with this?

Kind Regards

Marina  :default_stinky:

There is a website www.christmastreeworld.co.uk where you will find all shapes and sizes of artificial tree. Just don’t get too carried away!:default_xmas6:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Lulu said:

It truly is a thing of beauty! 

Is that aimed at my Christmas tree? If so, thank you very much.

I worked really hard on it this year :default_smile:

8 minutes ago, vanessan said:

There is a website www.christmastreeworld.co.uk where you will find all shapes and sizes of artificial tree. Just don’t get too carried away!:default_xmas6:

Noooooo, it's October. Time to get massively carried away. It's Christmas  :default_xmas3:

:default_xmas2:

9 hours ago, MauriceMynah said:

I shall start celebrating Christmas immediately... well as  soon as I've finished celebrating last Christmas. :default_beerchug:

What the Last Christmas of the 1900's,

Bout time you got into the 20th Century.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JennyMorgan said:

Please, no 'revive forty-fives' featuring Barry Manilow or Donald Peers!

Sorry JM, being a youngster I had to just Google (that's an internet search engine btw) Donald Peers, what a 45 could be, and Barry Manilow.

Whilst I did I realised old Barry met a girl who came and gave without taking, but he sent her away.

What. A. Plonker :facepalm:

Anyway, for all you miseries 

20181012_151817.thumb.jpg.0723e0aee918546e14ec969040fec16d.jpg

:default_xmas2: :default_xmas3: :default_xmas2: :default_xmas4: :default_xmas2: :default_xmas5: :default_xmas2: :default_xmas6: :default_xmas2:

:594c04f570582_default_happyparty:

7 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Sorry JM, being a youngster I had to just Google (that's an internet search engine btw) Donald Peers, what a 45 could be, and Barry Manilow.

Whilst I did I realised old Barry met a girl who came and gave without taking, but he sent her away.

What. A. Plonker :facepalm:

Anyway, for all you miseries 

20181012_151817.thumb.jpg.0723e0aee918546e14ec969040fec16d.jpg

:default_xmas2: :default_xmas3: :default_xmas2: :default_xmas4: :default_xmas2: :default_xmas5: :default_xmas2: :default_xmas6: :default_xmas2:

:594c04f570582_default_happyparty:

I note that in the wonderful world of Jayfire that time stands still!

5 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

I note that in the wonderful world of Jayfire that time stands still!

Terribly sorry sir, when I have more time I'll try and embed a countdown. Just for you :default_icon_kiss:

2 minutes ago, FairTmiddlin said:

Also note some fool mod released the C******** Emoji's too early

Never too early :594c04f570582_default_happyparty:

:default_biggrin: