On A Tangent

It has come to my attention via Katie that on the Facebook page of NBN a few members have vilified a lady who felt the need of the coastguards services when in distress , irrespective of the full details this lady felt at risk and at need of assistance , I thank god that such a service exists , a huge thumbs up to them. And I hope the lady in question recovers soon and continues to enjoy our beautiful Broads 

• Like 4

I think with fb there will always be someone who will try and stir it all up, it seems to go with the territory. It is unlikely we will ever know the full story of this event so it’s speculation as to what really happened. Suffice to say the emergency services were there when needed - thank goodness.

Have you ever noticed that those that make the most grumbling noises are often those who maintain that something similar could never happen to them? I wonder......................:default_wink: