New Member Of The Southern Crusader Syndicate

sp2

Although I have been a NBN member for a few months, joining to follow Robin (LondonRascal) and the epic delivery of Independence, I am pleased to say hello as a new member of the Southern Crusader owners as we (my wife and I) purchased a week at the beginning of May over the Bank Holiday weekend.  This works really well for us as we both have our own businesses and unless we have a commitment in the diary, holidays just do not happen!

I was last on the Broads in 2011 with a week out of Richardson's yard with my children so am looking forward to revisiting and in particular, exploring the Southern Broads which we didn't get to.  We are not particularly handy for the Broads, living in West Wales and my other boating is on the glorious River Cleddau in Pembrokeshire.  Let's hope that we can get sufficient fuel to travel across the country in May 2019 post Brexit!

Mike

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sp2 said:

Although I have been a NBN member for a few months, joining to follow Robin (LondonRascal) and the epic delivery of Independence, I am pleased to say hello as a new member of the Southern Crusader owners as we (my wife and I) purchased a week at the beginning of May over the Bank Holiday weekend.  This works really well for us as we both have our own businesses and unless we have a commitment in the diary, holidays just do not happen!

I was last on the Broads in 2011 with a week out of Richardson's yard with my children so am looking forward to revisiting and in particular, exploring the Southern Broads which we didn't get to.  We are not particularly handy for the Broads, living in West Wales and my other boating is on the glorious River Cleddau in Pembrokeshire.  Let's hope that we can get sufficient fuel to travel across the country in May 2019 post Brexit!

Mike

Hi Mike it is good to hear from another Southern Crusader owner.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1