Changes At Beccles Harbour

Hylander

14 hours ago, Hylander said:

7 , Peter where are they

There's Break and BHF in the Walk opposite the Church then Norfolk C just across the road. There's Sue Ryder in the Market Place. The Children's Society in Exchange Square and the Cat Shelter and Animal Aid both in Hungate. East Coast Hospice in Blyburgate and then there's the Elizabeth Hospice Shop and British Legion shop in Smallgate.

That's ten that I can think of, I'm sure there's one I have forgotten. 

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Paul said:

There's Break and BHF in the Walk opposite the Church then Norfolk C just across the road. There's Sue Ryder in the Market Place. The Children's Society in Exchange Square and the Cat Shelter and Animal Aid both in Hungate. East Coast Hospice in Blyburgate and then there's the Elizabeth Hospice Shop and British Legion shop in Smallgate.

That's ten that I can think of, I'm sure there's one I have forgotten. 

Thanks, Paul. Better class of donations in Beccles! 

• Like 1

On 22/09/2018 at 17:53, SwanR said:

We pay for all our parking by phone. Of course that means having the right apps downloaded and paying a small admin fee but it avoids the need for real money in your pocket!

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Jean I can understand the pay part but how do you display?

9 hours ago, Hylander said:

Jean I can understand the pay part but how do you display?

You don't. You trust that you are in their system and that the parking attendants have that information. So you set up the app with your car reg etc. and when you park you put in the code for the car park where you are and it's all confirmed back in a text message to you. Also very good because you don't have to try to remember what time you need to leave by ... it's all there on your phone. :)

• Thanks 1

On 24/09/2018 at 10:24, annv said:

Funnily tesco had the reverse effect on Becclesh according to the Mare it brought shoppers into the town,  they park free at Tesco and walk into town to shop at the smaller shops,  because they are in the town and not outside.John

Hi annv,

when you say the "Mare", do you mean the "Mayor" or are you talking about a horse?. Beccles must have a public stables hidden away?. lol.