• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

You can Sign up or log in with your Facebook account and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Has anyone got any information on when BB are likely to have the webcam working again?

The last I heard was that they would get it up and working again after the 6 weeks school holiday

As it's now half term time where I live I was wondering if the schools around Wroxham were still on Summer Holidays !

Jeff

Being the sceptical person that I am I would be highly surprised if it is functioning until after their planning appeal re their new moorings .

I don't know ,like many I get my broads fix looking at broads webcam.Why not phon Brinks,after all it is there webcam

Someone on faceache suggested they had ordered a new one as the original was cream crackered!

I hope they get things sorted quicker than HW,

Back in July they told me that they were waiting for a new one to be delivered and installed...........still waiting !!

Jeff