And The Winners Are.... Nbn 2019 Calendar Competition

JanetAnne

Further to Dave’s comments, the actual calendar part (that is to say, not the picture) is 50% larger than previous years, so hopefully that will be more useful.

obviously the picture is now larger as well. 

The main artwork for the format is now done (I had a spare hour or two) so it’s just a case of dropping the pictures in and then we hit proofing stage.

Once again, thanks go out from me to all the entrants and of course the behind the scenes team for making the process a pleasure (ish)

cheers all,

James

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Help!!!

We are still waiting for 4 photo's out of the 15 announced as winners at the start of this thread. 

I am just trying to establish which ones are missing but can you all check that you have sent your piccys in ok.

Many thanks

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JanetAnne said:

Hi Mr Nog.

We have everything that has been sent to both email addys so far. I will sort out what is what as soon as I am home Friday  (currently transporting cars up to the NEC hence the 3am reply from the M40! 

Cheers

Be sure to say hello to Bob aka 'Flying Banana' on the 75&ZT owners club stand if you're up at the NEC. 

That will confuse him:default_biggrin:

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=287670

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...