Griff's Wedding Anniversary Today!!

JennyMorgan

Hi you guys,  Thanks for those 'Kind' words :default_icon_e_smile:  Yes indeed, yesterday was our 32nd anniversary so that means 34 years together (How did that happen?)  My Lad posted on FB that he was going to leave a medal on our dining room table and it was up for discussion who deserved it the most.  Seems Laureen won that one by a country mile which I was somewhat surprised about.

I bought her some flowers - Lots of em, a nice card and a bottle of that Prosseco stuff then yesterday evening took the pair of us out for a romantic anniversary dinner.  Well,  two out of three ain't bad is it?   It was our anniversary and we did have dinner  :facepalm:It was posh nosh and then some at over £100  :default_shocked1animated:   by the time we left the restaurant.  Still you can't take it with you.  Tonight I shall treat us both to another five course dinner - Fish, chips, mushy peas, salt n vinegar

Griff

• Like 1
  • Haha 5