Danger.. I've Had An Idea.. Danger

MauriceMynah

Not really an original idea, but a twist to an established one.

How much would it cost to have an extra page on the calendar? After the December page a list of Doctor surgeries, Vets, BA, Broads beat and taxis. Other numbers as suggested by members and some spaces for members own emergency numbers to be added.

While I have my Capt. Sensible hat on (It doesn't happen often)  Might I suggest to people that they type out and print the mobile phone numbers of people important to them. So often these peoples numbers are used on autodial that we don't actually know them.

Imagine you drop your mobile into the river. Even if you manage o get it back, how many numbers will you have lost? For me, it would be a worrying amount..

• Like 5

Just typed in the search Google contacts and and up they come all my contacts which I didn't physically save to Google only to the phone must have done it automatically somehow isn't technology wonderful.

And yes an extra page on the calendar with useful numbers for various Broads related services and room to scribble other numbers we collect along the way would be very useful, bit like the old phone books that we would scribble numbers on and then when the new book came we didn't use it because all our numbers are on the cover of the old one.

Shall I have a trawl through?

If any members would like to suggest contact points and numbers on this thread I will have a collate over the next few days but it will need to be in the next few days... print time is close and I go away Friday!

11 hours ago, JanetAnne said:

Shall I have a trawl through?

If any members would like to suggest contact points and numbers on this thread I will have a collate over the next few days but it will need to be in the next few days... print time is close and I go away Friday!

Dave will come back with a list of chocolate and ice cream shops you know?