An Autumnal Tale

14 minutes ago, SwanR said:

I enjoyed seeing where you went every day Jay. The weather was certainly very wet and windy this morning. We had everything packed up in the caravan by lunchtime and are also back home. 

Looking forward to your next tale. :default_icon_wave:

Thank you Jean. 

I'm glad you have also got back home safely. Have a great time whatever you are up to over the winter months.

I hope you will come join in the nonsense of my blog once again next month. I enjoyed your input greatly.

See you soon

I've just been playing around with a video I took near Halloween, if anyone wants to waste 7 minutes of their life.

Its very rough and certainly not poished like Jean and Robins videos, as I haven't really done much video editing previously but I'm just having a play so that in December I can maybe do a couple more.

Like I say it's rough and unfinished, excuse the music as it's just a YouTube library one to drown out the wind noise on the camera, and also excuse my occasional erratic helming, I was busy trying to play exploding kittens with the kids at the same time, had drunk a couple of glasses of shandy and there was also a stiff breeze blowing too. 

Honest :default_smiley-angelic002:

Its a quick trip up the river Waveney through Somerleyton, and on to St Olaves 

Anyway if you fancy a look here it is in its unfinished form as a test submission more than anything, hope it works but remember it's just a test video really

Test 1

2 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Lovely babe, just lovely, well done

If you had listened to me in the first place you would have only had to post in the once :default_biggrin:

:default_icon_kiss:

Bring back memories did it? :default_smiley-angelic002:

If you are going to try and be clever babe, at least edit your post quickly so your sentence makes sense :default_biggrin:

I always listen to you

16 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Lovely babe, just lovely, well done

If you had listened to me in the first place you would have only had to post it the once :default_biggrin:

Better now it's been edited :default_norty:

I'm sorry I didn't just take your word for it and made a pigs ear out of it. You know I love you for your technological skills and knowledge :default_smiley-angelic002:

25 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Loved it Jay, brilliant! Very atmospheric. :)

I will look forward to more. 

Ahh thank you Jean.

Thanks for the advice you gave me even if, and I don't know if I mentioned this already, it was just a test video :default_biggrin:

I shall hopefully do some proper ones in December that are a little more interesting and polished now I've had a little play around.

Cheers

5 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Wotcha mean "Like"?

Iz not likin this convo rite now bruv innit.

Youz bin nickin it wide boy youz gunna get brap brap int hood innit bruv

Gunna ride it on big style to bring it in da low low if you not likein innit bruv 

Peace

9 hours ago, Gracie said:

Am I the only person on here that just wants to give that face a slap? Trump I mean, not my Jay

I'd never slap my cuddly teddy bear :default_wink:

Grace

Bet you are not Grace.

if you cannot bring yourself to slap Jay..... boy he needs it sometimes :) I am sure we can help.... form an orderly queue people.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Maxwellian said:

if you cannot bring yourself to slap Jay..... boy he needs it sometimes :) I am sure we can help.... form an orderly queue people.

Whilst I'm very interested to learn the times that I need this slap

And I don't for one moment doubt the aforementioned queue would be an extremely long one

With the exception of my gorgeous Grace, I can't see me allowing anyone else to give me a slap in any way shape or form :default_rofl:

1 hour ago, Maxwellian said:

Bet you are not Grace.

He doesn't need a slap, he's the best and anyway if anyone's going to slap him it will be me thank you very much

Trumps face always looks like a slapped bottom to me, I can't for the life of me think what a beautiful woman like Melania sees in the billionaire President of the United States :default_biggrin:

Grace

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gracie said:

He doesn't need a slap, he's the best and anyway if anyone's going to slap him it will be me thank you very much

You can slap me anytime Grace, oh wait you do...

24 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Trumps face always looks like a slapped bottom to me, I can't for the life of me think what a beautiful woman like Melania sees in the billionaire President of the United States :default_biggrin:

He doesn't look like the slapped bottom that I'm thinking of, but there does seem to be a theme of beautiful women with really ugly annoying men.

But I'm no billionaire President either :default_smiley-angelic002: