An Autumnal Tale

10 hours ago, Delilah said:

I'm, believe it or not, playing the app (Billy No Mates) against a kitten called "Toaster" and so far, lost, five times.

So now, I'm an exploding Mrs Nog. Grace, I'm holding your Fireman accountable for this. :default_hiding: xx

You're not holding my Firefighter anywhere thank you very much :default_biggrin::default_icon_kiss:

Grace

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, SwanR said:

Amazing photos. What a beautiful trip. Haven't been on the southern Broads for a while now. The Chet is what it's all about though, meandering at a slow pace and seeing what's round every corner. 

Thank you Mrs SwanR, I do love the Chet and Loddon but was fortunate that the sky decided to give such a lovely sunset.

I think you are correct about the Chet and the broads in general, just relaxing, taking life in the slow lane and hoping there isn't a great big 48 foot Trader coming around the next corner towards you :default_biggrin:

You watch Grace, over the next week, well be getting photographs of things like a spiders web in the remotest corner of a pub, a blade of grass in the beer garden, the programme showing on the TV screen, a beer mat......and he'll be asking us to Name the Pub.......

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Delilah said:

So Grace tells me, JF :default_smiley-angelic002:

If Grace has told you anything else Mrs Nog, can you tell me privately please. Not that there is anything embarrassing that she would say about me or anything. :default_smiley-angelic002:

33 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Shhh Mrs N :default_norty:

:default_eusa_naughty: Gracie Lou

33 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Although if he keeps arranging secret meetings with Jean and playing with you it'll be more than his kittens exploding I can tell you that :default_biggrin:

I am arranging nothing secret, you wont leave me alone for a minute so how can I sort anything in secret?

Disclaimer: Not that I would ever want you to leave me alone for a minute Grace :default_icon_kiss:

31 minutes ago, Delilah said:

Soooooooo...Mr JF, are we now back but "kid-less"?

Yes I am Mrs Nog

Are the Nog Family now up for some serious hammering in the "Guess the Wateringhole" quiz?

Yes Mrs Nog, you safely say you are going to get a thorough hammering in the pubs.......game. If you want to take part of course

Well, my Firefighting Gorgeousness.......

BRING IT ON xxx :default_icon_kiss:

I shall try and satisfy your needs Mrs Nog. 

In the pub thingy thing I keep doing :default_norty:

8 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Enjoying a few sherberts with Mrs Nog in our local so I anticipate the quality of our contributions to deterioate as time goes on :default_icon_e_biggrin:

Is Lou your middle name Grace petal? 

Oh lord help us, I'm off out :default_biggrin: Seriously, bring it on Mr N, there's nothing wrong with friendly banter and a bit of fun

Lou is a pet name Jay has for me

Grace

:default_icon_kiss:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Delilah said:

....and just when I thought that we were getting on ok, you HAD to come out with this......:facepalm:

Shame on you, Mr JF!

Sorry Mrs Nog, you started the yawning thing not me my lovely elderly friend

21 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Enjoying a few sherberts with Mrs Nog in our local so I anticipate the quality of our contributions to deterioate as time goes on :default_icon_e_biggrin:

Is Lou your middle name Grace petal? 

DSC_5661.JPG

Oh Mr Nog, no one looks into one of my threads or at one of my posts expecting intelligent posts and conversation anyway. If they do, they must be more insane than us residents to the thread.

I love you Mr Nog, but careful how you address my gorgeous Grace sir, she is my petal, lets remember that :default_smiley-taunt014:

17 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Oh lord help us, I'm off out :default_biggrin: Seriously, bring it on Mr N, there's nothing wrong with friendly banter and a bit of fun

Lou is a pet name Jay has for me

Grace

:default_icon_kiss:

Perlease don't tell them the other ones baby, now I am begging :default_biggrin:

16 minutes ago, Delilah said:

OK, let's agree to all "lurve" each other.......Norfolk Broads Hugs all round, sixties summer of love music playing in the background (so I've been told :default_icon_kiss:) xx

We do "lurve" you Nogs Mrs Nog, we are both still working on your challenge of what this "sixties" thing is though.

Is the great man enjoying his pint of Stella yet?