Jump to content
  • Announcements

    Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

    Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

    Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

  • If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

    Forum Shop

BroadsCruiser

An Autumnal Tale

Recommended Posts

Amazing photos. What a beautiful trip. Haven't been on the southern Broads for a while now. The Chet is what it's all about though, meandering at a slow pace and seeing what's round every corner. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Delilah said:

I'm, believe it or not, playing the app (Billy No Mates) against a kitten called "Toaster" and so far, lost, five times.

So now, I'm an exploding Mrs Nog. Grace, I'm holding your Fireman accountable for this. :default_hiding: xx

 

You're not holding my Firefighter anywhere thank you very much :default_biggrin::default_icon_kiss:

Grace

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jayfire said:

Do you want to play with me sometime Mrs Nog? I'm very good you know :default_norty:

So Grace tells me, JF :default_smiley-angelic002:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SwanR said:

Amazing photos. What a beautiful trip. Haven't been on the southern Broads for a while now. The Chet is what it's all about though, meandering at a slow pace and seeing what's round every corner. 

Thank you Mrs SwanR, I do love the Chet and Loddon but was fortunate that the sky decided to give such a lovely sunset.

I think you are correct about the Chet and the broads in general, just relaxing, taking life in the slow lane and hoping there isn't a great big 48 foot Trader coming around the next corner towards you :default_biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Delilah said:

So Grace tells me, JF :default_smiley-angelic002:

Shhh Mrs N :default_norty:

Although if he keeps arranging secret meetings with Jean and playing with you it'll be more than his kittens exploding I can tell you that :default_biggrin:

Grace

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soooooooo...Mr JF, are we now back but "kid-less"? Are the Nog Family now up for some serious hammering in the "Guess the Wateringhole" quiz?

Well, my Firefighting Gorgeousness.......

BRING IT ON xxx :default_icon_kiss:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gracie said:

You're not holding my Firefighter anywhere thank you very much :default_biggrin::default_icon_kiss:

Grace

 

You know I only want to be held by you Grace. Like now... :default_wink:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You watch Grace, over the next week, well be getting photographs of things like a spiders web in the remotest corner of a pub, a blade of grass in the beer garden, the programme showing on the TV screen, a beer mat......and he'll be asking us to Name the Pub.......

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez calm down ladies (well not you Grace), I am trying to catch up whilst I fiddle with other things.

Well I am without the kids now you know :default_norty:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Delilah said:

So Grace tells me, JF :default_smiley-angelic002:

If Grace has told you anything else Mrs Nog, can you tell me privately please. Not that there is anything embarrassing that she would say about me or anything. :default_smiley-angelic002:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Shhh Mrs N :default_norty:

:default_eusa_naughty: Gracie Lou

33 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Although if he keeps arranging secret meetings with Jean and playing with you it'll be more than his kittens exploding I can tell you that :default_biggrin:

I am arranging nothing secret, you wont leave me alone for a minute so how can I sort anything in secret?

Disclaimer: Not that I would ever want you to leave me alone for a minute Grace :default_icon_kiss:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Delilah said:

Before I say ANYTHING else......is the cheque in the post?

:default_biggrin:

A cheque? Just how old are you Mrs Nog :default_biggrin:

oops forgot :default_yawn:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Delilah said:

Soooooooo...Mr JF, are we now back but "kid-less"?

Yes I am Mrs Nog

31 minutes ago, Delilah said:

Are the Nog Family now up for some serious hammering in the "Guess the Wateringhole" quiz?

Yes Mrs Nog, you safely say you are going to get a thorough hammering in the pubs.......game. If you want to take part of course

31 minutes ago, Delilah said:

Well, my Firefighting Gorgeousness.......

BRING IT ON xxx :default_icon_kiss:

I shall try and satisfy your needs Mrs Nog. 

In the pub thingy thing I keep doing :default_norty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jayfire said:

:default_biggrin:

A cheque? Just how old are you Mrs Nog :default_biggrin:

oops forgot :default_yawn:

....and just when I thought that we were getting on ok, you HAD to come out with this......:facepalm:

Shame on you, Mr JF!

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoying a few sherberts with Mrs Nog in our local so I anticipate the quality of our contributions to deterioate as time goes on :default_icon_e_biggrin:

Is Lou your middle name Grace petal? 

DSC_5661.JPG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Enjoying a few sherberts with Mrs Nog in our local so I anticipate the quality of our contributions to deterioate as time goes on :default_icon_e_biggrin:

Is Lou your middle name Grace petal? 

 

Oh lord help us, I'm off out :default_biggrin: Seriously, bring it on Mr N, there's nothing wrong with friendly banter and a bit of fun

Lou is a pet name Jay has for me

Grace

:default_icon_kiss:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Delilah said:

....and just when I thought that we were getting on ok, you HAD to come out with this......:facepalm:

Shame on you, Mr JF!

 

Sorry Mrs Nog, you started the yawning thing not me my lovely elderly friend

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Enjoying a few sherberts with Mrs Nog in our local so I anticipate the quality of our contributions to deterioate as time goes on :default_icon_e_biggrin:

Is Lou your middle name Grace petal? 

DSC_5661.JPG

Oh Mr Nog, no one looks into one of my threads or at one of my posts expecting intelligent posts and conversation anyway. If they do, they must be more insane than us residents to the thread.

I love you Mr Nog, but careful how you address my gorgeous Grace sir, she is my petal, lets remember that :default_smiley-taunt014:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Oh lord help us, I'm off out :default_biggrin: Seriously, bring it on Mr N, there's nothing wrong with friendly banter and a bit of fun

Lou is a pet name Jay has for me

Grace

:default_icon_kiss:

Perlease don't tell them the other ones baby, now I am begging :default_biggrin:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, let's agree to all "lurve" each other.......Norfolk Broads Hugs all round, sixties summer of love music playing in the background (so I've been told :default_icon_kiss:) xx

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Delilah said:

OK, let's agree to all "lurve" each other.......Norfolk Broads Hugs all round, sixties summer of love music playing in the background (so I've been told :default_icon_kiss:) xx

We do "lurve" you Nogs Mrs Nog, we are both still working on your challenge of what this "sixties" thing is though.

Is the great man enjoying his pint of Stella yet?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised that you didn't pick up the fire hazard there,  JF!

Perhaps (and this is complete guess, bearing in mind that this may be one of Mr Horrocks' pubs)....The Beauchamp??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • NBN Mobile App

    Want to use NBN when you're out and about?

    Get our mobile app for Android and iOS!

    Get it on Google Play

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.