NBN Spring Gathering

Polly

Quest , Bob and jo , may see you Saturday morning , , our dear little CG4 has been sold on by Richardsons , so a new boat for us to try out , sorry it's been so long , setting up a business has been tough going . 

toodle-pip for now 

• Thanks 1

On 19/03/2019 at 06:43, Lulu said:

Warm welcome to the forum and look forward to meeting you at the meet. Its a great event :)

On 19/03/2019 at 06:57, Seagypsy said:

Welcome Sladonians I've just got up at Ludham Bridge moorings out on a short break. Will look out for you in May

Thanks all for the kind welcome. Collected the boat and motored her down to Ranworth, what a delight that was, such a fabulous place to have a mooring. Feel very lucky.

Look forward to meeting you all at the event.

• Like 1

well just got the phone call, please amend me to Judith (upgrade courtesy of Martham Boats) , Jayne wont be ready in time (again), at this rate if I book Jayne for the meet each year I may well get to try every boat Martham Boats have.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 16/04/2019 at 14:02, grendel said:

well just got the phone call, please amend me to Judith (upgrade courtesy of Martham Boats) , Jayne wont be ready in time (again), at this rate if I book Jayne for the meet each year I may well get to try every boat Martham Boats have.

Good upgrade though. I was looking at both as possible options for later this year and there's a big price difference and a big difference in comfort by the looks. 

Just a note to say that I am unable to make the meeting with the Tug o War guy due to a flat out rotten cold. Given that we had less than wild enthusiasm for getting dragged about Salhouse, I am calling it quits for this year. There's still a good plan so I doubt it will be much missed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Slight change in plans for me as my son, Cian, is now joining me. We'll arrive Saturday now instead of Friday but we'd like to come to Ranworth and join the cruise to Salhouse. What sort of time will you set off? 

We will now be:

Broads01/Simon, Cian and Rollie the dog/Brinks Jazz 5/Sat-Sun

Unfortunately I can't make this years gathering due to a previous social commitment that I am, erm - committed to, cancelling my attendance with the other commitment would have knock on effects for others so I am snookered

Must get next years gathering dates promulgated earlier!

Griff

Ok here we go!!!

Please check you are on the booking list attached and let me know if there are amendments.

Timetable of Events

Friday Night is Ranworth Island 

We plan to start the C in C from Malthouse Broad at 10.30 Chameleon will lead and we fall in in single file behind. Please don't overtake/travel in pairs as the river will be busy.

Flags burgees and bunting- as much as you like!

Saturday at Salhouse, we have live music from Sally and Richard ( An Evening with Bob) early afternoon; Robin and his crew will kindly  provide on going music thereafter.

Late afternoon, afternoon tea, (please bring a cake/small cakes)  Mike will run a quiz and I am considering a slightly insane Donkey Derby!

Saturday evening we get together for a DIY Barbecue (that is we bring our food and BBQ  equipment together) 

Sunday Morning we have  a map-based treasure hunt to round off proceedings.

Sunday Lunchtime farewells.

image.png.64265720b2a403aa2959775586d38c91.png

image.png

• Thanks 1