Good News Had To Share

Jocave

7 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

Totally agree about those at the top of the hill at Belaugh. The trouble with riverside properties is many weeks of zero privacy. We had friends who had the most beautiful home with boathouse just downstream of Marlow they moved after two years.

Zero privacy and sometimes rather less than some owners realize. We once sailed though Potter during the early hours and not everyone had drawn their curtains! One chubby pair, in matching yellow baby doll nighties, were gleefully disciplining each other, much to our amusement! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Jocave.  You have absolutely made the right decision. Ludham is far more than a holiday destination, it is a community. There are  lots of things going on here, winter and summer. It is a great place to live, full of friendly people. You don't see any of this visiting on a boat. You have to live here to be part of it. The best way to get the most out of it is to join in. Don't forget to join us in the Womack Herons (Ludham's own boating and Social Club).

I lived in London for 27 years but I always had my holiday home in Ludham and now we live here permanently, I would never go back to living in London again.

Ludham has Parish Moorings at very reasonable rates. They are only available to residents and there is a waiting list. Expect to be on the list for 3 to 4 years.

Come and see us when you move in.

Nigel in sunny Ludham

• Like 3