I'm Rubbish At This Blogging Lark

Cockatoo

A run down so far

Day 1. Lost hat, father in law lost tobacco tin. I fell over a wall

Day 2. Left iPad in cafe, had to turn round and go get it. Ipad retrieved. Steve dropped phone whilst mooring into water.

Day 3. Bought Steve new phone (now with insurance). Retrieved hat and tobacco tin.

Day 4. Well who knows so far so good.

IMG_20181106_065256.jpg

IMG_20181105_113258.jpg

IMG_20181106_065315.jpg

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, vanessan said:

Welcome to the forum Debs. Have you taken over from Steve or just left him to his own (new) devices?! You have a good week weatherwise so far, you can’t beat those lovely atmospheric misty mornings. Look forward to hearing more of your trip.

Thank you the week is turning out really good. Not many on the Broads so Steve is giving me some lessons on boat manoeuvres too. These 2 little ones are loving it too

IMG_20181103_141855.jpg

• Like 5

I know you are just polishing up your helming skills Steve before getting aboard the broads top boat :default_ohmy:

:default_biggrin:

The blogs not rubbish mate, I mean its not full of pages and pages of utter nonsense, beers and bars like some others I could mention :facepalm:

Have a great time all of you :default_smile:

Welcome from me Debs, it’s great that you are both now posting and keeping us up to date with your adventures on Thunder. Glad to hear you have started taking the helm.  That’s something I really enjoy. 

Your little doggies look really cute in their jackets.

all the best

Helen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1