The View From Work This Morning

Chelsea14Ian

1 hour ago, FairTmiddlin said:

HG have a bit of good news

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/medicines/can-i-drink-alcohol-while-taking-antibiotics/

In Moderation of course whatever the upper threshold is for moderation

Yeah we have had a read and I am on one of the two types of antibiotics that are a major no no, beingΒ for a wisdom tooth I'm on Metronidazole so it's just not worth the risk, it's only till Tuesday, I can cope with that, I think lol.Β 

1 hour ago, hazelgirl said:

How lovely, I'm back in my usual spot and folks omg the cough has got worse, he's taken to banging on his chest so he can breathe, sooooo glad I'm not a first aider anymore here in case he keels overΒ Β :default_norty::default_norty:

Laxative in his coffee?

22 minutes ago, grendel said:

Hazelgirl, Time to put up the decorations in the office, now all you need is a wide based 6 foot high Christmas tree, positioned where both of you can admire its finery, right in the middle -Β :default_biggrin:

Awwww don't it brings back the nightmares of last year, he suggested about putting the tree up, I thought, just leave me to it please but ohΒ no, he had to get all tangled up in the lights with me ewwwwe, he's such a funny awkward little man, I actually dreaded coming in today in case he said "shall we get the tree put up Lynsey" the only good thing about it being up is you're right Gren it does block his view from meΒ :default_xmas6: