The View From Work This Morning

Chelsea14Ian

19 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

Awwww it brings back the dreams of last year, he suggested putting the tree up, I thought, please, he got all tangled up in the lights with me, he's such a funny man

So....your problem is?? :default_smiley-angelic002:

:default_xmas2:

I wish he went out of the office, he sits there all day every day and there is no way on this earth he'd be left to put it up on his own, I doubt it will go up this year, me and my colleague, who also sits in here have had one or two run ins with him this year lol 

4 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

Behave you, that is so not what I put at all, never mine the little innocent angel emoji :default_2gunsfiring_v1:

Sorry Lyndsey :default_smiley-angelic002: I've got to fill a day or two somehow whilst I'm waiting around 

4 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

How in gods name does poor Gracie put up with you hahahaha :default_rofl:

She gets mad, slams doors, has a diva strop, moans at me, tells me how terrible I am, how it's all my fault.......and then we make up :default_norty:

Well I always hope we do :default_ohmy:

Wow, your job certainly takes you to some fabulous places, I may have to admit to being a tiny bit jealous.

I am back in my little office, sat 20 foot from my delightful boss but hey, it's Friday, I finish at 1pm, downside is it's like Typhoon Terry outside, lots of roads are flooded so my 3 mile commute to work was interesting lol :99_muscle::default_norty: 

Sadly for the time being my last day at Drummonds, Next week a bit of a mixture. Monday to Wedsnesday next week I am at Crystal palace National sports centre. Been working there for many years.Back in 2012,I was th of a time that cooked for the Brazilian Olympic team.We worked with Brazilian chefs.Together we looked after the team for a month.Hard but interesting. 

One last pic from this morning.

20181214_072811.jpg

• Like 2

Today and tomorrow I am at Battersea dog and cat home .Not the best view,however brings back memories. We got our old dog from there ,Tess.Before she came into our life she lived with a old man in a flat.Where we life is a large park.She loved the open space.We took her to the sea,which she could not work out why the water went backwards and forward..I did suggest to Marina I bring home a little four legged friend.Perhaps when we retire!

A dog like our Tess,except she was a cross and Blackm

20181220_064049.jpg

20181220_075139.jpg

• 1 month later...