The View From Work This Morning

Chelsea14Ian

13 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Not at work, but my view today...

20181114_110048.thumb.jpg.ed772483b5d1e0267706b397b8e27eba.jpg

Sat in a crowded hospital waiting room with the only seat being this one, about 3 inches away from a wall directly in front of me :default_smiley-angelic002:

Looks like you are sat on the naughty chair to me, good on Grace for sending you there lol :default_rolleyes:

• Haha 2

I'll not be doing any proper sitting for while just now, when I said I'd had my bottom slapped I mean, really slapped.

Send me there? If you think my little gorgeous Grace tells me what to do.......well......I'm a roughtie toughtie tiger

:default_hiding:

The view a couple of minutes ago from my office window. It's a bit gloomy as the sun is already quite low in the sky.  The River Ousel and a public footpath is just beyond the football field and before the belt of trees in the background...great for a lunchtime walk.

42384260_Workview1.thumb.jpg.6c85bd56471fa5c69405cba54e2b3423.jpg

Helen

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

The view a couple of minutes ago from my office window. It's a bit gloomy as the sun is already quite low in the sky.  The River Ousel and a public footpath is just beyond the football field and before the belt of trees in the background...great for a lunchtime walk.

42384260_Workview1.thumb.jpg.6c85bd56471fa5c69405cba54e2b3423.jpg

Helen

Whereabouts is that you great big trouble causing Helen? :default_biggrin:

I'm not sure where the River Ousel is located :default_smiley-angelic002:

19 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

What's the trouble????

Helen

19 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

beautiful morning here in Manchester whoop whoop, nearly weekend :default_icon_razz:

Manchester???

So sorry about that for you. Stay positive, you may get away from there some time :default_sad:

2 minutes ago, grendel said:

My view from the office

If you could just move that tree to the right a bit on your break so all you saw was trees and grass, that would be lovely, cheers.

:default_smile:

12 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Helen

Manchester???

So sorry about that for you. Stay positive, you may get away from there some time :default_sad:

Awww don't be mean to Helen :default_sad:

Well Greater Manchester to be more precise, it's actually quite nice, not quite Norfolk, but nice enough lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

Awww don't be mean to Helen :default_sad:

She started it, she knew what she was doing :default_biggrin:

14 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

Well Greater Manchester to be more precise, it's actually quite nice, not quite Norfolk, but nice enough lol

It's Manchester.

I'm so sorry for your misfortune.

15 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

How do you split the quotes?????? I can only quote the whole thing :default_dunce: do you get what I mean??

HG, you must remember that if you give me such chances like this to make a "hilarious" comment in reply I shall take it with open arms.

I'll fight the need this time but please be more careful how you word things in future.

Are you on mobile or PC?

3 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

HG, you must remember that if you give me such chances like this to make a "hilarious" comment in reply I shall take it with open arms.

I'll fight the need this time but please be more careful how you word things in future.

Are you on mobile or PC?

Right ok you have lost me completely hahahaha 

On a PC atm 

1 minute ago, hazelgirl said:

On a PC atm 

I dont use such archaic technology but I'll have a go at explaining...

If you select the point in the quote you want to split, then press return twice, it should separate at the point you selected.

You may have to press return to split the text first and then double press return back at the point of where you wanted to separate.

Does that make sense? :default_biggrin:

22 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

If you select the point in the quote you want to split, then press return twice, it should separate at the point you selected.

You may have to press return to split the text first and then double press return back at the point of where you wanted to separate.

Yay :default_beerchug:

22 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Does that make sense? :default_biggrin:

Not at first but I figured it out lol :1311_thumbsup_tone2:

So do you type all your posts out and stuff on your phone? 

1 minute ago, hazelgirl said:

Yay :default_beerchug:

Not at first but I figured it out lol :1311_thumbsup_tone2:

So do you type all your posts out and stuff on your phone? 

Well done. :default_smile:

It would be unusual for me to have made much sense.

Yes I'm always on my phone, even my exciting blogs are all done on my phone.

Being retired I am looking out the conservatory window as I have a bit of a tidy up!

Was a mizzley horrid morning earlier in North Norfolk but lovely now, think I will have a walk over the fields.

20181115_113316.thumb.jpg.8f6929ece78d77396a43e8baafa50e96.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hazelgirl said:

Oh it would drive me mad doing it all on my phone, hence why I rarely look on the forum in the evening because my laptop is usually hooked up to the TV for one reason or another

My gorgeous Grace used to be like that until I showed her the new things she could do :default_biggrin:

I need to get back into the habit of doing the quizzes on a Friday night.

Yep, don't be going letting your hair down this Friday, go and lose the forum quiz again :default_smiley-angelic002: