The View From Work This Morning

Chelsea14Ian

18 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

The view this morning only means one thing, no grumpy for 3 days

Seems like a perfect time to turn your desk around then. I'll bet you'll miss his massages whilst he isn't there.

20181126_073650.jpg

Were you in the process of falling over when you took that photo?

Yeah yeah, it's easier to just plug my phone into my computer, sussed it 

And it's only taken you 35 years to do so :default_smiley-angelic002:

3 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Seems like a perfect time to turn your desk around then. I'll bet you'll miss his massages whilst he isn't there.

Right I think you misunderstand mine and my boss's working relationship lol we love to hate each other :default_biggrin:

Were you in the process of falling over when you took that photo?

No silly, I was just trying to maximise the joy in an artful photographic way lol :default_rofl:

And it's only taken you 35 years to do so :default_smiley-angelic002:

How do you work that out if I'm only 35 now???????????????

5 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

Right I think you misunderstand mine and my boss's working relationship lol we love to hate each other :default_biggrin:

I misunderstand? Or you protest too much?

No silly, I was just trying to maximise the joy in an artful photographic way lol :default_rofl:

Oh right...

Keep working on that

How do you work that out if I'm only 35 now???????????????

Well you've just worked out it is easier to plug your phone into the computer.

You've reached the age of 35 before sussing it.

Therefore it's taken 35 years for you to work it out.

Now which company is it trusting you to add up, because I'm assuming you need to be able to count up to 35 whilst doing your job :default_smiley-angelic002:

Well you've just worked out it is easier to plug your phone into the computer.

You've reached the age of 35 before sussing it.

Therefore it's taken 35 years for you to work it out.

Now which company is it trusting you to add up, because I'm assuming you need to be able to count up to 35 whilst doing your job :default_smiley-angelic002:

That's what a calculator is for lol hey I'm not so thick I did get 6 points in the quiz on Friday :1350_muscle_tone1: and my fingers still worked after a few drinks towards the end :default_drinks:

17 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

That's what a calculator is for lol

A...calcul...oh Jesus :facepalm:

hey I'm not so thick I did get 6 points in the quiz on Friday

No, I'm just messing, I know you're not thick. Well done on the quiz, it's good fun

and my fingers still worked after a few drinks towards the end :default_drinks:

I've asked you not to set me up for "hilarious" responses before haven't I? :default_norty:

I'm glad you managed to enjoy a shandy bass or two whilst frantically googling for the answers :default_wink:

12 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

A...calcul...oh Jesus :facepalm:

What's wrong with that, you put figures in and it gives you the answers, simples, in fact, just type the figures into excel and let that add stuff up for you, takes away so many margins for error, for me anyway, the computer systems do the rest. It's the 35 company credit cards that I have to manage that really tax me :default_rolleyes: end up cross eyed after a full day on them.

No, I'm just messing, I know you're not thick. Well done on the quiz, it's good fun

I know I know hahahaha.

I've asked you not to set me up for "hilarious" responses before haven't I? :default_norty:

I'm glad you managed to enjoy a shandy bass or two whilst frantically googling for the answers :default_wink:

I'm sure I said I didn't cheat, ok maybe I did once and another time I shouted the question to Mark and he knew it lol oops :default_icon_liar:

22 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

What's wrong with that, you put figures in and it gives you the answers, simples, in fact, just type the figures into excel and let that add stuff up for you, takes away so many margins for error, for me anyway, the computer systems do the rest. 

So what you are saying is it's the computer that should be getting paid? Maybe I'll have a word with that hunky boss of yours :default_smiley-angelic002:

There's only one figure I'm interested in myself, but she's at work at the moment :default_norty:

I say at work, because saying she is working would be pushing it a bit. More, sitting filing her nails would be more accurate :default_biggrin:

22 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

I'm sure I said I didn't cheat, ok maybe I did once and another time I shouted the question to Mark and he knew it lol oops :default_icon_liar:

Once. Twice, Six times. 

So you got 6, one you admit to googling, so that's 5 and your hubby got 1 so that's 4. If I believe you only googled once :default_wink:

7 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

So what you are saying is it's the computer that should be getting paid? Maybe I'll have a word with that hunky boss of yours :default_smiley-angelic002:

Hunky???????? :default_norty:

There's only one figure I'm interested in myself, but she's at work at the moment :default_norty:

I say at work, because saying she is working would be pushing it a bit. More, sitting filing her nails would be more accurate :default_biggrin:

Can't fault her, I partake in that activity too from time to time, got to be done :default_tongue:

Once. Twice, Six times. 

So you got 6, one you admit to googling, so that's 5 and your hubby got 1 so that's 4. If I believe you only googled once :default_wink:

Ok so you also get a point for showing up too lol 

• Like 1

Just now, hazelgirl said:

Hunky???????? :default_norty:

I'm sure that is what you described. A hunky masseuse 

Can't fault her, I partake in that activity too from time to time, got to be done :default_tongue:

I'm sure you do the odd sum from time to time too though, not spend the whole day on your manicure :default_biggrin:

Ok so you also get a point for showing up too lol 

So your 6 is now a 3. And we are still believing you didn't cheat at the minute :default_wink:

10 minutes ago, Hylander said:

I was just thinking what an exciting life you lead,  nearly as good as mine - off to Morrisons - woweeee....

The shopping isn't going to get done talking on the forum Mrs H :default_eusa_naughty:

15 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

I am a chef working for Baxter storey caterers 

I work all over London.Today State street bank.

Wow that sounds fascinating, working in the city in different locations how fab.

Me however I have the exact same view as I did yesterday and will have for at least another 30 years yet :default_sad: someone get me a beer that's super depressing lol :default_yawn: