Nbn Burgees

coolcat

I for one would definitely be interested in T-shirts and fleeces, But quality not cheap sometimes the extra expense is worth it in the end, for instance washing a cheap T-shirt/Polo shirt will lose its shape after the first wash and look crap, Just a thought, We are a quality Forum and should have quality goods.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, chameleon said:

well ,everyone waiting for stickers or burgees, i took aunty pat to the post office yesterday and they were all sent out (in plain brown envelopes !)

Discrete packaging.....that will stop the neighbours gossiping  :default_biggrin:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, eddybear said:

I for one would definitely be interested in T-shirts and fleeces, But quality not cheap sometimes the extra expense is worth it in the end, for instance washing a cheap T-shirt/Polo shirt will lose its shape after the first wash and look crap, Just a thought, We are a quality Forum and should have quality goods.

Sadly in my case , any item of clothing loses its shape as soon as I put it on , Adonis I am not 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Sadly in my case , any item of clothing loses its shape as soon as I put it on , Adonis I am not 

Likewise.......built in wiggle room is always appreciated when buying clothing.

I blame it on all those lovely meals in the Broadland hostelries :default_biggrin:

Just got in and had a nice surprise waiting for me ....

45974372041_892a6971f9_b.jpgAdobePhotoshopExpress_2018_11_20_19:02:46 by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

Cheers to the team......thanks for the coaster as well:default_icon_bowdown:

Will be taking pride of place on Lady Emma at the weekend.

Edit..........just noticed the dust on the TV table:default_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1