• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

coolcat

Nbn Burgees

Glad to see the NBN Burgees are back in.

Accidentally (on purpose) left our one back on our old boat.

Ordered today, will be nice to fly the new one on Lady Emma to compliment the window stickers :default_biggrin:

That is good to hear, ordered mine and paid for months ago but apparently they were changing the person doing the Forum shop And transferring the stock, so hopefully will be getting my Burgee Very Soon

• Like 1

All stock now with new person in charge of shop. They are back on Saturday and have the list of those ordered. Should not be too long. 

Big thanks to Charlie for all of the hard work he carried out for us and hope he is well.

• Like 1

There has been some discussion, but getting quality products for the right price can be difficult. If anyone is interested or has any ideas please let us know.

• Like 1

I for one would definitely be interested in T-shirts and fleeces, But quality not cheap sometimes the extra expense is worth it in the end, for instance washing a cheap T-shirt/Polo shirt will lose its shape after the first wash and look crap, Just a thought, We are a quality Forum and should have quality goods.

• Like 2

well ,everyone waiting for stickers or burgees, i took aunty pat to the post office yesterday and they were all sent out (in plain brown envelopes !)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, chameleon said:

well ,everyone waiting for stickers or burgees, i took aunty pat to the post office yesterday and they were all sent out (in plain brown envelopes !)

Discrete packaging.....that will stop the neighbours gossiping  :default_biggrin:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, eddybear said:

I for one would definitely be interested in T-shirts and fleeces, But quality not cheap sometimes the extra expense is worth it in the end, for instance washing a cheap T-shirt/Polo shirt will lose its shape after the first wash and look crap, Just a thought, We are a quality Forum and should have quality goods.

Sadly in my case , any item of clothing loses its shape as soon as I put it on , Adonis I am not 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Sadly in my case , any item of clothing loses its shape as soon as I put it on , Adonis I am not 

Likewise.......built in wiggle room is always appreciated when buying clothing.

I blame it on all those lovely meals in the Broadland hostelries :default_biggrin:

12 hours ago, CambridgeCabby said:

I don't think of it as "Loosing it's shape", I just tell it, it's gained a new one.

8 hours ago, grendel said:

round is a shape.

I resemble that remark:default_biggrin:

• Like 1

Received my stickers today one gone into car other for boat when we go on hols. Just a thought but do they have to be sent signed for, such a pull on funds, must cost more than they are worth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Also received My flag today and I must say excellent quality, Pity it can't go on the boat yet as it is out of the water having work done, won't be back till beginning March.:default_sad:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, coolcat said:

Edit..........just noticed the dust on the TV table:default_biggrin:

Did you just say the Christmas snow spray???

:default_xmas2:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Did you just say the Christmas snow spray???

:default_xmas2:

Yep, that’s what it is. I’ll just let Ros know I haven’t been slacking off from my chores :default_biggrin: