Nearly A Bit Of A Bad Day

Malanka

9 minutes ago, Hylander said:

I am so sorry to read what has happened.   My goodness me ,  what is this world coming to.   Who is this creature who has been breaking into your boat.     He wants sorting out good and proper.    I agree with you the Wet Shed door should be kept shut at all times and anyone leaving it open should be chucked out of the wet shed immediately.      Thank goodness Griff is going to have the CCTV camera covering your boat for peace of mind.   Of course the 'culprit' will be unaware of this and if he comes back you will soon see who it is.    Me thinks it cannot be anyone like a tramp etc because they would make off with your possessions not just sleep in your bed.   Is it someone from the boating fraternity ,  who would know how to take out a window,  I certainly wouldnt.   Who would turn off the bilge unless a boating person , it all smacks of someone who has a boat or has owned a boat and is now homeless or just had a row with the wife.

I do really feel upset for you.     Keep your chins up.

Unless he reads the forum of course.

57 minutes ago, SteveDuk said:

I agree with you the Wet Shed door should be kept shut at all times and anyone leaving it open should be chucked out of the wet shed immediately.

richos guys use the wetshed for grp repairs and constantly leave the door open, can't chuck them out

19 minutes ago, SteveDuk said:

Er, No I didn't

No Steve did not it was me.       I dont suppose said intruder pops in during the day when the Richardsons chaps are there,   they sneak in when they think no one else is about.   Mind you thinking about that one,  you would have to sit there a long time for that opportunity to strike.  Makes me think someone has the combination or a key.   Things can be obtained and copied.  I still cannot get over the audacity of it all.