Jabsco Hand Pump Toilet

Speaking from experience I would say Go and buy the complete pump unit, not the kit, I had the kit installed by a so-called competent mechanic never did work properly after that, then went to Norfolk Marine and bought the pump unit I think about £68 Hasn't missed a beat since, You can fit it yourself and about 15 minutes, regards Ted

13 hours ago, smitch6 said:

i noticed all the jabsco ones are rectangular base, mine has a square base?

are they compatible?

Hi Steve,

The Jabsco pump base is oblong with rounded corners.

I suggest that you check for a name on the toilet bowl or base to determine the manufacturer, failing that I would call in at Brian Wards and get Nick or Tanya's opinion on what your toilet is, remember asking for the NBN discount.

Maybe if you post a picture of the toilet and the square base one of the members may know what it is.

Regards

Alan

15 hours ago, smitch6 said:

i noticed all the jabsco ones are rectangular base, mine has a square base?

are they compatible?

Not a great picture ...but that's what mine looks like ..

IMG_20181130_092827.jpg

On 29/11/2018 at 17:47, eddybear said:

I had the kit installed by a so-called competent mechanic

That don't mean much unfortunately, I had a suzuki agent put my suzuki outboard together with the cam timing a mile out and try telling me it may need piston rings as it had no compression, took me less than 5 mins to work out what he had done wrong, what a plonker, don't worry he's not based on the broads he's safely in cambs.

Should really do a full write up on the experience seeing as he swore on the phone at me and hung up, may get round to it.