North & South, Where Is The Line?

OldBerkshireBoy

4 hours ago, FairTmiddlin said:

Hi pumpmedic and welcome to the forum.

Not a stupid question at all. The northern and southern broads meet at Breydon water. Which is the inland sea just to the north east of Great Yarmouth.

It's a chuffin small sea :default_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Welcome to the forum, my question how much do you know about the broads?as for boats I would suggest you check NYA and NBS.you can check on line there are also other sites that offer boats for sale.

Not a lot tbh, willing to met anybody for a coffee/ beer for a lesson :default_drinks:

Pretty sure I`ve exhausted the list of where to look hence the tailspin but thanks for those

This time of the year,there a few boats around.In high season,the northern broads tend to be busy,the southern broads not so much.As for boats like many things it's often feels right once you get the  right one.Why not get a day boat,some are available this time of year,but not many.I have been visiting the broads since the sixties,hiring for many years and owning boats since 2009.

2 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

It's a chuffin small sea

It's not even that big and certainly not a 'Sea'  But it is classed as inland though

Griff

What made me put sea senile old brain cannot do three things at once now.

I meant to put Estuary.

• Like 2