Boats For Couples

DJB

1 hour ago, Maxwellian said:

We have had great service from Richardsons, Pacific, and Freedom. Find the boat that suits your needs and budget and go for it. We are trying Maycraft next year. 

Hi Ian,

is that right they only have a Hampton Safari for hire?. If so, i hope you have a good time, and please post up a thread about it?.

1 hour ago, Maxwellian said:

Yes it is, just what we were looking for. Missing Swallow.

Us too. Now we have a share in Lightning, there`s no need to hire, but if we did, it would definitely be one of the 3 yards i mentioned before, but would like to know what you think of Maycraft and how well it goes?.  The only thing that i was wondering about hiring from them was how to get to their yard, is there room to take your car down there and park, or do you have to pay to leave it in the public car park all week, and also walk all your belongings down a long path to the yard?.

3 hours ago, SPEEDTRIPLE said:

Us too. Now we have a share in Lightning, there`s no need to hire, but if we did, it would definitely be one of the 3 yards i mentioned before, but would like to know what you think of Maycraft and how well it goes?.  The only thing that i was wondering about hiring from them was how to get to their yard, is there room to take your car down there and park, or do you have to pay to leave it in the public car park all week, and also walk all your belongings down a long path to the yard?.

I haven't hired from Maycraft, Neil but I did ask about Mayfair in a thread a few months back and I was told customers park in Lathams car park and are collected from there. I must admit that did put me off somewhat. 

• Like 1