• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Sign in to follow this  
Boaters

T F I ( Horning Ferry ) Taken Over The Green Man.

The Green Man at Rackheath has now reopened as TFI.  Sister to the Ferry  inn Horning .Anybody tried it yet,?  looks to be similar food etc to Ferry according to website ? 

Yes saw the signs last week go up ,  we don’t live too far away from here but not sure about another carvery.

John

TFI was taken from horning The Ferry Inn ,we were told when they launched that brand and appears to be their brand, if you go on the site and tick Rackheath you will get that as the group of restaurants details. 😄 we will give it a try on our way back from Norwich sometime ,as it would be a good stop for us. 🍺🍴

Hell when I first read the title I thought The Incredible Hulk had visited :default_blink: