Take That

Chelsea14Ian

Just watched a look back over there last thirty years on BBC1.We saw them last year and we are seeing them next year at the 02.I have meet them when I was the chef at Abbey Road.What was funny one of our girls was a big West life fan,but not That that.Anyone recording would have a rider.So food and drinks were paid for by the record company or the studio. Take that came in all they wanted was coffee and snacks.She did not know who they were,what's your name?Mark.The others found it very funny and said see your not as famous as you think.

One year the electric proms was using the studios for rehearsal.Again a rider was in place.This time Doreen,was unsure who one person was.She said to him,what's your name?Bert he replied,Baccarat.Now Doreen has and still is the catering manager at Abbey Road.Many of the stars at Abbey Road are down to earth.The ones that are a pain are those that are just starting out.The good thing about the studio,is all are treated the same.All in all perhaps one of my most interesting jobs.

• Like 4