Royal Tartan Interior Plan

JanetAnne

Help!!

Being a forgetful old sod, I have just managed to arrive home without my old Blake's/Hoseasons catalogues for the third time :facepalm:

What I needed them for was a plan of Royal Tartans interior. 

Knowing there are many of you with collections of such catalogues, can anyone scan in Tartans plan and get me out the preverbial? Tartan is currently under restoration hence the need.

Thanks peeps :default_icon_kiss:

I do hope the interior  will be upholstered appropriately.,

As subjects of HM The Queen, anyone can use this one.   Royal Stewart. 

ctst-str-m-stewart-royal-modern-strome-tartan-front-72dpi-rgb.thumb.jpg.ef14a77330a6a212a0f546a42d941472.jpg

You won't get this second tartan without permission of HM The Queen.  Balmoral tartan designed by Prince Albert in 1853.

imageCreation.jpeg.8cd24dbcbb9575543f425c7050c57ae5.jpeg

• Like 1

I reckon you have all walked by her over the time. She used to be laid derelict outside Princess Cruisers so you would have passed her alongside the footpath from Pyes Mill to Loddon. She had been there at least 10 years, maybe more. She was only moved to her current location in August 2017.

19 minutes ago, Daddy Mouse said:

She's definitely open plan at the moment. If I lived a little closer I would be tempted to do a restoration. But 2.5+ hours each way means you can't just go and do a couple of hours work when time allows.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Long distance restoration is hard, however, chucking the bloody thing on a lorry, taking it home (or local) and bringing it back done is a perfectly achievable and very cost effective option. Here's Janet Anne arriving in Hertfordshire. Broad Ambition went to Yorkshire and back...

396777599_Boat003.thumb.jpg.85f7d1d077d38d3de0c00c52e0001278.jpg

• Like 1

Chucking the bloody thing on a lorry, taking it home (or local) and bringing it back done is a perfectly achievable and very cost effective option. Isn't it just.   Broad Ambition went to Yorkshire and back... She did too.

We spent over 8'500 man hours actually working onboard 'B.A' in our designated 'Boat Shed in Blaxton.  That was just to get her back to Norfolk minus engine / gearbox etc.  The 'Boat Shed (A former engine railway shed) was about a five minute drive for me from home.  If we had to add on a 7 x Hr round trip plus needing accommodation / tool storage etc it would not have been possible. Of that there is no doubt

Griff

• Like 2

3 hours ago, grendel said:

well if you use the parts as patterns, you could build it with new wood probably quicker. that said, Timbo is good at boat rebuilding :default_biggrin: :default_coat:

I've heard Timbo is good at sawdust making and sawing his thumb.

• Haha 1

I really have to admire all you 'classic broads cruiser' restorers, out there. I would have taken one look, shook my head and walked away, totally unable to see a boat among the firewood... :default_icon_clap: